Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing demonstrates how fraudulent their expected delivery dates are than this comment. Current Plaid order, no delivery date. But make one today, and wa-la, the new order shows June! Until of course June rolls around and that latest order goes to “-“ or blank for estimated delivery now that they have your money.
Maybe or maybe not. Who knows with this company? I’m not really set on one specific color combination. I would accept cars with a multitude of configurations. So, I figure the chances of being matched to a specific configuration increase if I have multiple orders with different configurations. Adding Fremont increases my chances on a late June delivery. The order fee is so small that I’m not really concerned about losing $200 on a couple extra unfulfilled orders if it increases my chances of a June delivery.

I sold my model S back in February, so I need my car NOW!

Last edited:
I spotted a Plaid Model S at Fremont, looked pretty dirty from presumably road testing. Managed to take a pic of the window sticker.

Definitely looks like the screen is more flush and has lost the ability to tilt as previously speculated. Looks great, yoke there and all the trim pieces as well. Sticker on pillar said it was built in May. Also just noticed the parcel shelf looks different from the current S, which is welcome.

9BiBvjt.jpg

z4kFINo.jpg

AxY590k.jpg

I spotted a Plaid Model S at Fremont, looked pretty dirty from presumably road testing. Managed to take a pic of the window sticker.

Definitely looks like the screen is more flush and has lost the ability to tilt as previously speculated. Looks great, yoke there and all the trim pieces as well. Sticker on pillar said it was built in May. Also just noticed the parcel shelf looks different from the current S, which is welcome.

View attachment 667306

View attachment 667307

Does the near-full-180-degree spin of the yoke look proportional to yall considering the mild angle of the front tires?

View attachment 667306

View attachment 667307

Yoke upside down and the wheels only turned a
few degrees. This is our second data point that dynamic steering isn't how we envisioned.

View attachment 667306

View attachment 667307

View attachment 667309

Black door handles too instead of the video a few pages back with the painted same color as car.

Reactions: T-Racer

View attachment 667306

View attachment 667307

View attachment 667309

can't help but notice that the yoke steering is turned almost 180 degrees and yet the front tires are at only a very small angle.

Reactions: gpnyc and SpaceCash
Been checking in on this thread every few days. I just go to the last page, back up about three pages, and that pretty much covers anything of substance. Which is probably an oxymoron--this thread and substance.

Anyways...
RN11477
Ordered April 9
LR
White on black
Arachnid wheels
Delivery June 22-30 holding steady for over a week now
Located in SoCal

My birthday is June 30 which is why I'm getting delivery that week. You guys need to make sure your birthdays are in Tesla's system. My SA told me that...

I discovered the refresh in April and was/am on the fence about the yoke. Waiting for hands-on reviews to determine if I'll take delivery. Besides, the only reason I'm upgrading is because the HOV sticker on my M3 is expiring the end of the year. Priorities man, priorities...

Been checking in on this thread every few days. I just go to the last page, back up about three pages, and that pretty much covers anything of substance. Which is probably an oxymoron--this thread and substance.

Anyways...
RN11477
Ordered April 9
LR
White on black
Arachnid wheels
Delivery June 22-30 holding steady for over a week now
Located in SoCal

My birthday is June 30 which is why I'm getting delivery that week. You guys need to make sure your birthdays are in Tesla's system. My SA told me that...

I discovered the refresh in April and was/am on the fence about the yoke. Waiting for hands-on reviews to determine if I'll take delivery. Besides, the only reason I'm upgrading is because the HOV sticker on my M3 is expiring the end of the year. Priorities man, priorities...
If that isn't FU money, I don't know what is lol.