Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude I talked to said I should see the VIN in the next couple of days. My guess that they want to make sure folks are willing to attend and participate in the event before they assign them VINs.

We would be happy to take a Fremont delivery on Thursday (and keep our mouth shut it). Its a short plane flight from our house and it would be a fun drive home.

Reactions: Drew-MS and baldwin
January? Where do you see that

I do not. I am too tired and misread the "Jun" as "Jan".

1623023561113.png

I posted this as an edit to a previous message but I wanted to put this in a reply directly to you.

@omarsultan Congrats on the early delivery! If anyone here deserved this it is definitely you. You are a tremendous asset to the TMC and Tesla community. You are incredibly knowledgeable and happy to share your expertise with everyone here, and you do it in a lowkey and drama-free manner. We are all really excited for you. Congrats!
Thanks dude--appreciate the kind words :)

My prediction for the 3rd:

The Plaid Model S will essentially be the Plaid+. It’ll contain the 4680 batteries and have 500+miles of range. It’ll have the active aero rear wing we’ve seen and will start shipping in June. The LR model will use the existing batteries and will begin shipping once production catches up on Plaid models. The Plaid+ model will go away and Plaid+ reservations will be converted to Plaid.

Just resurrecting my post from a few weeks ago. So far, so good. We’ll see about the batteries and. Range.

I posted this as an edit to a previous message but I wanted to put this in a reply directly to you.

@omarsultan Congrats on the early delivery! If anyone here deserved this it is definitely you. You are a tremendous asset to the TMC and Tesla community. You are incredibly knowledgeable and happy to share your expertise with everyone here, and you do it in a lowkey and drama-free manner. We are all really excited for you. Congrats!
Hear, hear. You are the Sultan +