Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting this and the link to the VIN Decoder. That is awesome! This answers some questions. I've captured a couple of VINs from the flyovers - they're the QR codes in the upper driver's side windows.

Based upon the 8th digit in the decoder (5=LR, 6=Plaid), we can tell that they are both MS LR. I'd like to see if we can capture any additional VINs from the flyovers, but for the sampling of 2, we can see that neither are Plaid.

These pictures all lacked spoilers and some have assumed they would be added later. But this may in fact mean that these lots really are filled with LRs. Here are the VINs I captured:
  • 5YJSA1E52MF429342 (from a few weeks ago)
  • 5YJSA1E5XMF430481 (from the most recent flyover posted in the past 12 hours by Gabe)
Congratulations Omar!

Was able to get a couple more MS LR VINs from the Gabe's June 6th flyover:
  • 5YJSA1E59MF430424 - MSM LR - looks like black interior - Tempest wheels
  • 5YJSA1E52MF430541
It seems that these are all awaiting some rework/missing parts. But it does confirm that likely all or nearly all those in the 6/6 flyover are LRs. Also, Omar's VIN has a 6 in the 8th digit as shown on the decoder. Hopefully these will be released soon!

Last edited:
@omarsultan : Can you do a run from 60-130 mph and measure time with a VBOX on Thursday? 😁
My guess is around 4.3-4.6
Congratulations Omar!

Was able to get a couple more MS LR VINs from the Gabe's June 6th flyover:
  • 5YJSA1E59MF430424 - MSM LR - looks like black interior - Tempest wheels
  • 5YJSA1E52MF430541
It seems that these are all awaiting some rework/missing parts. But it does confirm that likely all or nearly all those in the 6/6 flyover are LRs. Also, Omar's VIN has a 6 in the 8th digit as shown on the decoder. Hopefully these will be released soon!
Gabe’s flyover earlier today is evidence Tesla is pumping out a whole lotta refresh 😍

Works for me, retired, so any time is good.

Have you considered live stream on YT?

Imagine the views, and how jealous Bjorn and others will be...
Not my scene--I am hardly an influencer--I think I am old enough to be two influencers. :)

Nah, I just want to do something for my support group peeps--we've all been wandering through a desert of info, so I wanna help fix that.

There really doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the estimated delivery dates for LRs. The only correlation seems to be higher margin cars are prioritized, so FSD, Arachinds and optional paint colors SEEM to have priority, but not in every case. Not sure location does as I’m a Fremont pickup, although maybe because I changed that a few weeks ago I’m now at the back of the line?

Been holding at “we will reach out to you” for over three weeks now. Was hoping Fremont pickup would change that, still hoping last few days of June I get a call but not holding my breath.
Maybe, but I have FSD and Arachnids. The only LR available upgrade I don’t have is Red paint. I’m a lowly blue. I’m currently blank.

3/28 blue, arachnids, FSD, SoCal, RN11471