Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious, had a estimated delivery date (just a month) after ordering but now it has disappeared and I have nothing. Where is it supposed to be on the account order page? Anyone else have the date (month) completely disappear?
That's why there are 1756 pages here. Just warning you - checking for dates is Tesla crack. "Just say no!"

Called my SA in Toronto Canada to ask if changing colour from white to red would push back my delivery date. He was very quick to say that it would push it back. I kind of think he doesn’t know and was wondering if any of you had your delivery dates change? I ordered my MSLR on April 25 and have a delivery date for August.

I don't even have a place where a date would go, the whole line is gone :D
That's how they get you.

Real talk though, you'll have the dates come and go and you will search for meaning where there is none. Example; my dates have been June for a few weeks, blank for a week, June 21 - 30 for a few days, blank again. I almost have myself convinced that I can possibly get June because it has either said June or been blank. I have PTDSD, Pre-Tesla Delivery Stress Disorder. It makes me surmise unreasonable things.

They offered me 60k for a 2021 MYP, no FSD. If it had been 65-70k like some of these stories I'm reading, I would've just sold it back and enjoyed the free use of the car.
CarMax offered you $58k for a 2020 Model Y performance? Did it have FSD?
Nope. Basic white performance. Only upgrade was the white interior. 3k less than I had paid. Tried to keep a straight face while I said "I guess I could do that." Took the check and ran. I have an extra car and hated the Model Y after having 2 S's before.
This car shortage is insane, no way that car was worth 58k. Was definitely worth more than the 47k Tesla was offering though.

That is 3/Y, but doesn't S/X come with it.
Previously yes, but it didn’t have smartphone as key. For those not liking a card, you hardly ever use it, you just have your phone in your pocket. You can open the hatch on the car too, you don’t have to take your phone out. Just making sure everyone understands that.