Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this happen with every Tesla launch/refresh/update? When did those members order that they're taking delivery tomorrow?

What should I expect a delivery frame to be? Should I start ordering other stuff and getting the house wall charger installed now or do I have a significant amount of time to wait?
I've had a fully installed wall charger for a couple of months now and have no idea when my car might come. 🤣

I've had a fully installed wall charger for a couple of months now and have no idea when my car might come. 🤣
Does this happen with every Tesla launch/refresh/update? When did those members order that they're taking delivery tomorrow?

What should I expect a delivery frame to be? Should I start ordering other stuff and getting the house wall charger installed now or do I have a significant amount of time to wait?
I installed a charger last December for my Dec 14-28 estimated delivery. Of course that never happened. I then moved, and had to uninstall at the old house and pay $1700 to add the circuit and install the charger. Thank you Tesla :)

• Funny
Reactions: HumanInput
Mine is dropping each day. Dropped another $500 since yesterday. M3P 2018
I suspect they raised the price of the Plaid anticipating a strong demand after todays event. There are a lot of people completely unaware of the refresh. My coworkers had no clue until I started talking about it. For that matter, they knew very little about a MS.

If that is true, there should be a steady flow of used Tesla's hitting the market after today. I can't see the demand for used ones going up after tomorrow.

I installed a charger last December for my Dec 14-28 estimated delivery. Of course that never happened. I then moved, and had to uninstall at the old house and pay $1700 to add the circuit and install the charger. Thank you Tesla :)
Dear god...my install was only $500.00! Maybe they were easy on me since we had just had them put in solar. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Crb003
I risked compromising my delivery date just to modify my order and remove the Arachnids—just like you, I’m not loving the new versions at all. Figured I can get really nice after market wheels for less than $4.5k
I did this a could days ago and my delivery date changed from June 22-30 to blank. But in light of current activities (the monkey) these are probably not related.

Sure you can but it looks aftermarket, wit the plaid the car is 1 inch wider. So technically you can even put now 325 in the backs without sticking out.
The wheels are closer to flush on all the test mules making the car look more aggressive and sportier. What you call after market. Tesla has always been conservative on wheel offset tucking them in. What part of the new car is 1” wider in your opinion?

Reactions: omarsultan
The wheels are closer to flush on all the test mules making the car look more aggressive and sportier. What you call after market. Tesla has always been conservative on wheel offset tucking them in. What part of the new car is 1” wider in your opinion?

All test mules prior building the Plaid had a wider track check it out the fender were manually flared. Check the recent videos and pictures the side repeater camera sticks way more out in order to see over the wider rear fender. Front fender also looks much wider just check it out online you can see the difference.