Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good for you. I don’t think it’s much of an upgrade from 2020 LR+ . 2021 M3 has a lot more upgrades compared to when it was launched, > 10% range upgrade, heat pump, new headlights, auto trunk, double pane glass windows etc.
only thing I’m interested in are door pockets, range numbers on S are always overstated. I have an M3 also, that car shows more realistic range that S always.
I’m sure you’re gonna love the car, but, this reveal event just saved me from making a 60-70K mistake. I have FUSC and free premium connectivity as I bought an inventory car, so maybe an year or two down the line I may think of “upgrading “ if my my SA can find me a deal.
Good luck to y’all, hope you guys get your cars soon.
Anybody picking up your car in Alpharetta or Avalon, free beer is on me, DM me.
I disagree 2021 Model S, especially Plaid may be the biggest refresh over 1 year yet, the thing is a mess but its a very well equipped mess

God I’m so pissed.. What a worthless waste of time. No explanation about anything we wanted to know. Basically 100 people will get a car in June and the rest who the F knows. I ordered the damn car in January and have not had one text or call from anyone at Tesla and somehow I still buy their damn cars. If they had any competition they would be bankrupt and out of business the way they operate.

plus now I have to spend $1,000 getting the rotors painted red like I thought I was getting to begin with. It never ends I swear

Well, they did put a Quart of Teslaquila in the cars. That was a nice touch. Perhaps enough to make the attendees forget about the presentation.

This. 100%. Each presentation he does, he gives less and less of a **** because he thinks the fan boys will sell the cars for him. This was the most disappointing presentation I have ever seen.

First off, he looked like he was whacked out on a line of coke. The video presentation cut out a bit and was terrible. He didn't even bother to really explain any of the features.

Also, as a bonus, they lowered the ****ing range on the website and the charging speed (he said 180 in the presentation, website says 200). So this whole time the stats have been better on the website than what they are delivering.

I'm not so sure I'm going to drop $85k on this. It's not like he can be bothered. I'll wait for reviews from costumers but, this was embarrassing for the entire company. Bro these are six figure cars, at least rehearse it first. I know he sucks at presenting but this was the worst yet by far.

He didn't even sell the features in the car. Didn't talk about the steering system or castings or the new 12 volt battery that alleviates a major pain on the other Tesla cars.

Also, all the Twitter people are spreading horseshit. Throwing *sugar* at the walls for subscribers and clicks.
Agreed 100%. I'm kinda locked in for the Plaid...going to buy it and try it. I'll probably love it, but I have to say that unless they put Elon working behind the curtain (or in the closet somewhere) and hire a COO, TESLA as a company may not make it another 5+ years. I'll be shopping around for my next EV after I'm done with the MS Plaid in say 2-4 years and I'm NOT brand loyal. I will be seeing what Lucid does and how their cars are reviewed as well as other auto manufacturers like Porsche/Audi and MB/AMG. I have a preference for German cars, their quality, engineering, and performance. The SH!T Show I just saw tonight made me vomit in my mouth a bit and I'm not sure I can do it again after the MS Plaid. Sorry TELSA Fans! 👎 :confused:

Last edited:
Just saying

Attachments

• 321BF941-0736-4F7F-A705-97A944DF75BB.png
    321BF941-0736-4F7F-A705-97A944DF75BB.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 73