Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok that was amazing. The drive around the test track was mind boggling! There were only 25 deliveries and each included this!!! Wow

the drive home was really fun. The yoke is going to take a while to get used to, the shifting is no biggie to get used to. If anyone has any other questions I can help answer in the morning.

Attachments

• C3774099-9A98-46C6-9D61-E55EA720EEBB.jpeg
    C3774099-9A98-46C6-9D61-E55EA720EEBB.jpeg
    873.7 KB · Views: 92
ok that was amazing. The drive around the test track was mind boggling! There were only 25 deliveries and each included this!!! Wow

the drive home was really fun. The yoke is going to take a while to get used to, the shifting is no biggie to get used to. If anyone has any other questions I can help answer in the morning.
Awesome and congrats. How does it feel compared to the prior model S ?

Lots of us were a bit disappointed with the event itself, so we were looking forward to hearing from you and Omar.

Awesome and congrats. How does it feel compared to the prior model S ?
Way better in most ways. I have to get used to it. The acceleration is bar none like nothing out there. In the blink you are going 70 and feel like 45mph. Very smooth ride. The seats are a big upgrade. Very comfortable. The center console has tons of storage

Way better in most ways. I have to get used to it. The acceleration is bar none like nothing out there. In the blink you are going 70 and feel like 45mph. Very smooth ride. The seats are a big upgrade. Very comfortable. The center console has tons of storage
Awesome... still can’t get my head around that customers (a handful) are driving the refresh. 🤩 🥂 👍