Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine as well
I ordered my LR white/white with 21" wheels & FSD on Mar 10. RN1146. Had 4-11 weeks for a long time, then a blank, then August, then for a day June 1-30, then blank, then last Thurs June 17 I received a text from Tesla asking for an insurance card on another vehicle, and I had a June delivery date. That lasted for two days, then it went blank again, and then it went to August on Sat 6/19. I would say don't get too excited about a delivery until you have a VIN attached to your account.

But it
Stinks
Vibrates
Makes you go to gas stations
Has oil which must be warmed before you can abuse it
Probably has to be "started" whatever that is
Not everything that vibrates is bad...........

I love the gas stations! Nothing like an early morning talk about religion with a crack head.

living in a residential neighborhood with low speed limits my oil is warmed up before I get to the freeway.

Push of a button? Yeah that’s definitely a nuisance, right up there wish shaking a bottle of Snapple (Seinfeld reference)

And one LR white/black/21” was delivered to Devon, PA. Original buyer declined to take delivery. Sorry @eagle2k 😀.

My SA offered it to me first bc he knows I’ve been without a car since January. I declined as I really want black exterior. First class move, though.
2x White LR w/21" wheels & black/wood interior just got dropped off at Pittsburgh (Wexford) service center.