Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the webmaster fell asleep at the wheel :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.26.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.26.18 AM.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 89
Does anyone know if the Model S comes with wheel locks?
Well during one of my updates it showed a picture of my car and it didn’t even have wheels
On it
Does anyone know if the Tesla app is any different with the new S? I think the Y and 3 have a some different options available then my current S
Mine says
No products found
“Join the mission”

I’ll refresh again and—- maybe I’ll wait until the morning. Even the monkey gets tired

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Call your SA and lock it in ASAP lest it ends up disappearing like for a few folks on here.

I’m only partly kidding there.
Reality was I knew each step before my SA did. When I got my VIN, delivery date, and actual delivery location. The automated process was ahead of his information, and he really had nothing more to offer to it.

They will send you several emails, first one to complete finances and make payment. Second one will be to make sure insurance and all docs are signed. Third will be to schedule your delivery.
Logged in, and I'm leasing - all the numbers are there, did the credit app about a week ago, so didn't expire. But can't find anyone where to make the down payment?

Brian

They will send you several emails, first one to complete finances and make payment. Second one will be to make sure insurance and all docs are signed. Third will be to schedule your delivery.
I thought you can view your car before making the final payment? Or do you just set it up and they pull the trigger when you ok it?

Just got a vin!!!! Now what?!?View attachment 676507
Now you don’t sleep and stay awake until you receive and sit inside your new MS. That’s when the limbic resonance kicks in and you let FSD drive you home at 200 MPH because the yoke is fake and not really a steering apparatus. That or you wake up tomorrow and have your VIN stripped from you like someone in this forum. I’d watch my account page like a hawk and not let anyone take my VIN if I were you!

Oh and congrats! 😂