Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've also successfully upgraded my rim choice to the arachnids. It's been successfully updated and showing up on my account. My RN number is the same and estimated delivery is still blank. Ordered LR 03/01 white on black FSD NY

Even though in NY I'm getting a great deal for tire and wheel insurance, about $700 for 60 months. If anyone is interested I'll hook them up with my buddy!

I've also successfully upgraded my rim choice to the arachnids. It's been successfully updated and showing up on my account. My RN number is the same and estimated delivery is still blank. Ordered LR 03/01 white on black FSD NY

Even though in NY I'm getting a great deal for tire and wheel insurance, about $700 for 60 months. If anyone is interested I'll hook them up with my buddy!
I'm really looking forward to stacking my future bent Arachnids alongside the three bent 20" wheels from my old M3P.

damn, same rn as you and a little sooner order date. lr black cream fsd but no 21's. I now believe the 19s are what is holding it back. congrats though!
Ditto here. MS LR blk/cream 19" RN 11441. I had a June 23-30 date, it went blank, then I saw the dark gray 19" Tempest and switched. EDD is still BLANK.

Carvana gave me $61k valuation, Vroom came in at $65k, and Tesla quoted $53k as the trade-in value for my 2019 MS. I decided to list it online on Auto Trader. Sold it for $72k within 1 day of listing. Now just waiting for my new one with expected dates changing between October and blank.
Wow that’s great., I also sold mine for a lot more ($17k) than Tesla’s offer.

Were you able to avoid the $10,000 increase in price as well?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
1/31 order for plaid, white interior w CF. Updated from blank to July estimated delivery last few days.

Attachments

• 15225B0C-2F07-48B6-97D3-C67392CA69A9.png
    15225B0C-2F07-48B6-97D3-C67392CA69A9.png
    702.6 KB · Views: 70
  • AD900B32-A9C4-4A2E-BC38-74E706354819.png
    AD900B32-A9C4-4A2E-BC38-74E706354819.png
    637.6 KB · Views: 53
Remember back when there were enough new Model S's that they had them in the showroom? This was in December of 2018 at the Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing in Indianapolis. View attachment 676595
I do. i’m In Fort Wayne taking delivery at Tesla just east of Keystone. Ordered day after refresh announced, RN1144xxx…still nothing From SA and blank on account for both Plaid and LR

FWIW, amazingly if I spec a red plaid with 21" wheels and black/wood interior the site still says June. White or CF push it to August, 19" wheels do not.
It’s just interesting that no one has taken delivery of a refresh with 19s. It’s possible that Tesla is trying to deliver the highest priced (21s, FSD) cars first.

Just heard from SA. All 8-9 model s’s at Devon pa SC are allocated to orders already. Must be people outside of TMC lol. He said no update on my order, it’s just a waiting game now…….I’m like when hasn’t it been, wtf man.

whatever……hate this back and forth and all around again BS. If my order said august when it was first placed and just stayed there, then fine, no sweat. But when it jumps all over the place, then they call to change interior for a faster delivery, then it’s like still a BS waiting game, that’s just frustrating. Especially when you have people that ordered cars late 2020 or early 2021 that still don’t have cars, but some people that just ordered yesterday are getting deliveries, just doesn’t make sense. Just sent email back to SA saying this….see what he says.

Okay, done venting. Back to refreshing my page and playing the “waiting game.”
Going to post a likely unpopular opinion here - but did you order May 5th or October 10th (2020) based upon your signature? If the former, do not be surprised that you are not getting a car in June.

Folks who want any chance of taking delivery of their car in the next few weeks should upgrade to the 21" wheels.
If I'm wrong, sorry. When I'm right, also sorry.

If you don't care about timing, great - disregard this.
If the 21s had a 35 sidewall tire like the prior 21s, then I’d probably go for it.
It’s not the $4500; I just can’t do it with 295-30s.

It’s just interesting that no one has taken delivery of a refresh with 19s. It’s possible that Tesla is trying to deliver the highest priced (21s, FSD) cars first.
Here is the June 10th screenshot from @gabeincal 's post. It shows the 19" silver tempest wheels on one MS Plaid that was at the delivery event. I'm not sure we got any more info on who received it. I also believe there have been some additional silver ones spotted on trucks for delivery. I am not aware of any darker tempest wheels being delivered however.
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.03.53 AM (2).png