Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a VIN on my LR MSM / White / Arachnids / FSD
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.30.22 PM.png

Last edited:
At the same time. I don't believe *sugar* when it comes from SA so that's that. We have not seen a single Plaid delivered with 19" wheels which tells me my SA is full of *sugar*. My guess: it was probably a LR with 19" wheels and SA is too dumb to realize that Tesla actually is making and delivering LR orders and not just Plaid as they originally planned 😂
I’d be happy if they’ve delivered LR with 19s. As long as 1 refresh has been delivered with 19s, doesn’t matter if it’s a LR or plaid. Just confused about what’s going on with the 19s.

I honestly don't know. I need to sleep on it and decide what I want to do. I didn't think I would be in a position where I would have to decide this, because I just figured the Plaid would come first.
Go PLAID or Go Home. 😜 You're probably looking at another 3-8 weeks for PLAID, so I would wait if I were you; if not, you may have some deep regrets. Congrats either way! 🥳😎

I honestly don't know. I need to sleep on it and decide what I want to do. I didn't think I would be in a position where I would have to decide this, because I just figured the Plaid would come first.
if you decide to pass on it, please tell them I would gladly drive two hours to take it from them. I have identical orders d would take it in a heartbeat.

Does anyone think I can ask to remove FSD and still take delivery of the same car?
I would think so. It doesn’t make sense to hold up a delivery for FSD. I understand they want to encourage FSD but they do want to deliver cars. Maybe if all paperwork is complete, they might want you to take it and pay for it to make the delivery. But I cant see them forcing it on you if you have changed your mind before delivery. Even if they just credit you back.

Does anyone think I can ask to remove FSD and still take delivery of the same car?

Mine is set to arrive Monday at the SC and deliver to me on Tuesday. I still have the option to remove FSD. Not sure what it will do so I am not pushing teh button. With my luck it would put me at the back of the line or cancel my VIN.