Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I meant to ask this day 1, but forgot until today. During heavy acceleration theres this little bit of a whistle sound that seems to come from the interior speakers. Almost sounds like my 1985 chevy caprice did when the ground wire of the stereo was not correct. I don't hate it, but wants to ask if that sound is typical for all owners or do I actually have another issue to have looked at?

I meant to ask this day 1, but forgot until today. During heavy acceleration theres this little bit of a whistle sound that seems to come from the interior speakers. Almost sounds like my 1985 chevy caprice did when the ground wire of the stereo was not correct. I don't hate it, but wants to ask if that sound is typical for all owners or do I actually have another issue to have looked at?
Is it a whistle or a whine?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
It had you rolling? What about ME lol?! 🤣
It's the little things in life. A new puppy, the smell of new car leather, watching your child graduate high school, holding your first grandchild, finalizing a divorce, watching the sun rise over your house as you drink coffee on the porch, a fine cigar with a glass of port.....and "Liking" 1 of 51,000 posts before @2021plaid. These little things make life complete and happy. 🤣 :D🤣

It's the little things in life. A new puppy, the smell of new car leather, watching your child graduate high school, holding your first grandchild, finalizing a divorce, watching the sun rise over your house as you drink coffee on the porch, a fine cigar with a glass of port.....and "Liking" 1 of 51,000 posts before @2021plaid. These little things make life complete and happy. 🤣 :D🤣
😂

Normal, you are hearing electricity through the motors and wires

I've had alot of new cars. My plaid is 3 weeks old and has almost lost the new car smell due to the vegan leather.

Fried crickets are actually....crunchy.

Usually not a fan of white, but man, this is sweet!

So you can no longer change what the right wheel does (temp, fan speed, etc.)?

Ugh.....what I've been seeing since 9/22......

Oh, and that Draggy times ICE sound on exterior speakers....Good god, that made poor car sound 'sick'. Not a nice, wow sick, but a 'this gas fueled piece of crap is dying' sick. :)
That is correct, no you cant change anything anymore.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid