Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thx for confirming thought so. Not sure why?
My theory is that the version of 10.2 running on the Palladium cars is a hacked together from the pre-refresh S/X and the current 3/Y code. I would guess the drivetrain side is all from the Y, but everything else is a bit of a mesh-mash.

I didn't believe you. ;-)

Just tried, and both my 3 and my Y let me do it. The S warns I wont be able to close them... WTF?

Using Tessie, I was able to remotely close my windows after remotely venting. Not the official Tesla app (I can confirm official app lets me vent, doesn't let me close)

on the Plaid or the pre refresh?
I was curious so I went ahead and put down the passenger rear window all the way down (from inside the car), walked away, and Tessie let me remotely close the window, too. So confirmed Tessie lets you close the windows remotely even if you didn't remotely open/vent them. (I wouldn't have thought to check, so thanks @Aleks0404 for the question!)

I was curious so I went ahead and put down the passenger rear window all the way down (from inside the car), walked away, and Tessie let me remotely close the window, too. So confirmed Tessie lets you close the windows remotely even if you didn't remotely open/vent them. (I wouldn't have thought to check, so thanks @Aleks0404 for the question!)
So functionality exists, just not baked into the official Tesla app. Could lend to @omarsultan line of thought - half baked software rollout.

Anyone else having main screen issues? I have had the screen go black several times, but it always came back after a reset, or just driving around for a few minutes. Today it seems to be in a reboot loop. The driver's display does reboot and comes back, the main screen does not. You can see the backlighting come on, but then it goes black again, rinse and repeat.

Anyone else having main screen issues? I have had the screen go black several times, but it always came back after a reset, or just driving around for a few minutes. Today it seems to be in a reboot loop. The driver's display does reboot and comes back, the main screen does not. You can see the backlighting come on, but then it goes black again, rinse and repeat.

Mine has not rebooted unless I pushed both wheels. Has been uneventful.