Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
true story...but i think i'd rather this situation. At least I would know my car exists. AT this point, I'm not sure my baby has even made it off the line.
Can’t argue with that! We know you “hate us” (😉) but I promise you most of us hate that you guys with older orders are waiting so long.

well at least I hate it. Absolutely ridiculous

VIN! 4366xx EDD: August

View attachment 687126
That is awesome news!! Congrats. I hope they start delivering soon so you dont get into the same routine that many of us are currently.

"get up in the morning. check the account. betting if the date was pushed one more day. Losing the bet!" Kind of how it goes. And yes, that is how my day started today. LOL!!!

I was about to hop on here this morning with my bold prediction that my blank date would change tomorrow morning but Tesla surprised me and did it a day early! I’ve been on a cycle of being blank for a week, getting a EDD for a day then back to blank for a week. If history holds my new date range will be blank tomorrow or Sunday.

Anyway, I’m now sitting at Aug 04-17. This ones is kinda exciting because it’s very similar to what it was last week when it briefly appeared. (See signature) Maybe the system is zeroing in on a real range?

Been following this thread for a while now, figured I’d add my experience too:

- 1/24/21: placed order for Plaid/Black/Black/CF/19” before official refresh announcement, which got converted to Plaid + after announcement.
- First week of June: Got call first week of June asking if I wanted to change to regular Plaid for sooner delivery, declined.
- 6/19/21: Order automatically converted to regular Plaid order without $10k price increase.
- EDD fluctuated between July, August, and blank.
- 7/1/21: Called SA at local Tesla store and changed wheels from 19” to 21”, no price increase (aside from price of wheels).
- 7/7/21: Got a surprise email asking for final payment, check account and showing VIN (433) and delivery date range of 7/8-7/11.
- 7/8/21: Received call for Tesla store asking to schedule delivery, told must pick up car by 7/11 or they will assign to someone else. Finalized trade in and paperwork on account and scheduled delivery for 7/10.
- 7/10/21: Picked up car without any trouble!

AE2D3323-A2A2-49AF-8347-4224709CD2A2.jpeg

A9A48820-D495-4BC1-905D-4D7864C87C3B.jpeg

32164450-1A0E-4C72-B04C-55B0F1D30CA5.jpeg