Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why do you find them useless?
Might be thinking about older ones that would get triggered by false alarms by every car that had radar based lanedetec
This
BTW they will be less than $4,500 with Pilot Spirt 4S’ (Flow Formed rims).
Yep. I literally just ordered (yesterday) a set of 4 forged wheels in 21x10.5 and 21x9 (more common than 9.5). ~$2500 shipped but TPMS for the refresh appear to be Tesla only. Add in ~$100 or so each for those. Then the cost of the Pilot Sports + mounting and balancing. Coming in pretty close to that $4500 BUT..forged wheels AND have the 19's for winter.

Long time lurker here, and first new car ever (approaching 40 years, seems about time). Made the mistake of ordering arachnids in Minnesota. Reached out to TSportsline, and it looks like this will also be the first time that I routinely swap wheels between summer and winter... flow forged 19 inch wheels should start arriving in the fall, and it seems like the better deal.

But hey! at least I have my car seats, winter mats, and 125 amp service in the garage all ready to go... now its just a matter of keeping our 2006 vehicles alive a little bit longer.

'21 Model S LR | MSM/White,21",FSD | RN1144 | August

I wonder if there is going to be a recall for everyone that has picked up their car already? Must be a serious issue to stop all deliveries. Tesla sure is the worst of communication. Sure does put doubt into buying a Tesla when you are a first time buyer.

A text from service this morning told me that they see no concerns (yet) with my already delivered (6/29) S. They do not have any addiitonal information beyond that but apparently are not being told to look at anything outside the hold.

It probably means something as the 19s range has been updated today. Something is brewing. I’m pretty sure it is for the better.
The difference between the 390 and the 396 mile range on the Plaid, as well as the 375 vs. 376 mile range on the LR with 21s, is that they are now official EPA estimates. The previous numbers were Tesla’s estimates. I would say that this is a good sign for the 19s, as they without a doubt have been tested by the EPA with their final, dark finish and whatever else changed with the dark look. Great news for sure!

Add me to this list. Was "July" for a long time, then last week went blank, now this morning "July" reappeared.

RN11394xxxx
19" wheels
white interior
black exterior
carbon fiber

my guess: coupled with the updated range info for the 19" wheels, i suspect these have finally been finalized. Getting me my car by the end of July seems far fetched at this point, but who knows.
Same. July > Blank > July today for white/cf