Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay my Tesla family, I logged into my account today and my EDD of August was gone.....BUTTTTT and the bottom of the page I have " Review agreements". of course it won't let me click on the link but does say we will notify you when agreements are available :( . At least my account is doing something and they know that I exist. I won't get my hopes up....😉...well at least not to much...keep me in your prayers..
Got the same. No VIN and delivery date blank

It is excellent news IMO. Kinda funny actually, as @cwanja was just talking about how those cars on that truck wouldn't be delivered due to the hold, and Tesla was like: SURPRISE M*THER******! 🤣
You can bet Elon didn't want to go into the earnings call on Monday and get asked about the hold!

You can bet Elon didn't want to go into the earnings call on Monday and get asked about the hold!
EXACTLY! I was thinking that Elon would be sweating that question big time! So happy Tesla figured it out before!

My new LR had been at Tesla service since July 7th. I was supposed to get the car back last Tuesday after the body shop fixed the clear coat on one of the doors, but Tesla just pushed the completion date out another week. I don’t know if the body shop is incompetent and just didn’t start on the car, or if Tesla is deliberately keeping the car for more time.

The car was delivered on June 30th and I only got two days with the car before returning it to service. I’m sitting here as a current LR owner stuck waiting like the rest of you. Unfortunately, I get the added benefit of making car payments and paying interest while I wait for my car. 🤦‍♂️
I got a nice surprise when I got a text saying that the car is ready for pickup! Was a relief to bring her back home.
I noticed that the car is now pulling a little to the left. Need to check whats up.

It is the Tesla way and it sucks. But you will forget about it once you ha e your car
Yeah, it's about time that this narrative gets met with dismissal and ridicule. Because anyone propagating this mindset is being unfair. The focus should be on Tesla's failure to communicate with customers, especially Plaid+ reservation holders, and not on how one feels after one gets the car. Obviously, I'll feel better once
I get the car but that doesn't justify Tesla's garbage service.

I got a nice surprise when I got a text saying that the car is ready for pickup! Was a relief to bring her back home.
I noticed that the car is now pulling a little to the left. Need to check whats up.
I just got a text saying my LR is ready for pickup. Is it a coincidence that we are both getting our cars back as soon as the hold was lifted? I was previously told my car would be ready next Tuesday at the earliest.

Are you looking on a mobile phone? If so, turn it to landscape.
I did, not showing 😳

0D3584DD-73BD-4117-AC5F-250C54DBDD6D.png

I just got a text saying my LR is ready for pickup. Is it a coincidence that we are both getting our cars back as soon as the hold was lifted? I was previously told my car would be ready next Tuesday at the earliest.
I didn’t think of that. I was given a date of July 28 and got a text out of the blue that its ready.

Btw, currently installing the latest update which was available for the Plaid only.