Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed
PXL_20210724_030008247.MP.jpg

Someone might get lucky at the Tampa SC. My sister backed out of her Blue MSLR she ordered in January, got tired of the wait and picked up another car instead. It obviously hasn’t been delivered there but she’s going to decline delivery if it ever comes since she already got another vehicle and is going to forfeit $100 regardless.

Posting my $100 NFT before bed. Night everyone. EDD is still blank 😅😅

PS: I’ve skipped a ton of pages over the last couple of days being busy, have we discussed the increase to 396 mile range for Plaid with 19s on the configurator?

Attachments

• F553F3D0-0FE2-4F7B-9B3A-BECFFE0E5907.jpeg
    F553F3D0-0FE2-4F7B-9B3A-BECFFE0E5907.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
PS: I’ve skipped a ton of pages over the last couple of days being busy, have we discussed the increase to 396 mile range for Plaid with 19s on the configurator?

Now that I ha e had my car delivered I do not look at these threads every moment for a glimmer of hope.

So now I go to the last
Page of the thread and go back 3 previous pages and pick up from there. TGFD. THANK GOD FOR DELIVERY

12.25.2 is the update I got on Monday--I can confirm the car does not explode and I did notice one bug fix.

Mine updated to 12.25.5 today

Did not notice any fixes but two new issues:
1) It deleted all my dashcam/sentry recordings except one from a few days ago -weird
2) Owners manual is fubar'd and it locks up the screen when I try to use it. It will reboot itself after a couple minutes

Was hoping it would fix the tri-zone temp adjustments but does not. Of course still no ANC, XM, or tilting screen

Steering buttons function same but they feel different when I push them.

What’s the bug fix? 😃
The auto-brightness of the screens was not working right--when moving from darkness to light, it was not brightening the screen properly. Seems to be working now.
Steering buttons function same but they feel different when I push them.
I've noticed that too, but cannot tell exactly what changed.