Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, does everyone see the same over this window?

Attachments

• 1627411365577.png
    1627411365577.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 79
View attachment 688468

Took delivery of my black plaid!!!!

Is what I’ll say when I take delivery of my black plaid. But in the mean time this black plaid is available for purchase at the Rocklin CA service center! The employee told me the customer refused delivery and it’s for sale.
I went by to inquire about this vehicle shortly after they opened and said it already sold to Utah. Things move quick! What time did you hear that it was still available?

It also had CF with Arachnids. There was a Red LR with Arachnids on the lot as well, black interior.

Did you lock in your trade in yet? Mine went up 1k since I accepted lol. Trying to see if I can get that added
Yup I’m all locked in. my Trade expired so I called my DC spoke to them about scheduling my delivery and told them my trade needs to be updated. I told them what the updated price was and within a hour it popped up with the new increase.

I went by to inquire about this vehicle shortly after they opened and said it already sold to Utah. Things move quick! What time did you hear that it was still available?

It also had CF with Arachnids. There was a Red LR with Arachnids on the lot as well, black interior.
I believe it was around 2pm, and the guy said they were going to list it on their site that evening.

I'm in Ontario and my delivery went from "estimated august" to nothing (plaid, white/white, 21", cf). I also didn't have the choice of CF or wood (but I don't know who in their right mind would pick wood anyway). I didn't know about the luxury vehicle tax on January 1st, 2022. **** Doug Ford.

Hopefully, the wait isn't too long - I need a car for winter.
Those of us not in our right mind that ordered LR don't have a CF choice....and it was JT not DF that is putting the luxury tax in....