Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1627684434928.png

Who wants LR black/white. I can help you to buy it.

(rubs eyes) I got an EDD! It's been 2 months of blank (ordered in March), checking 4 times a day! It's back... Probably just to tease me, but hey, I'm desperate! Aug 1-15!
And i have the 19" cf config.
Man i hope this turns into a VIN and then my dream car shows up!
Now on to refreshing 10 times a day!
Lucky! That is a lot of new EDDs today. It's sad that we are all desperate for just an EDD that may or may not even be true. Damn you Tesla!

I'm still blank for over a month now 😭

(rubs eyes) I got an EDD! It's been 2 months of blank (ordered in March), checking 4 times a day! It's back... Probably just to tease me, but hey, I'm desperate! Aug 1-15!
And i have the 19" cf config.
Man i hope this turns into a VIN and then my dream car shows up!
Now on to refreshing 10 times a day!
You got me all excited I'm in Porter Ranch. Still blank :(

For those with model s, how spacious would you say the rear seats are? I have couple of car seats i will have to throw back there and wonder how tight of a fit it will be. The video kinda come off as a not to spacious for rear passengers

Also still got by edd of July... *Looks outside to see if 19s come rolling by*

Beyond car seat days but I was sitting back there amd find it very spacious. On par with 5 or 7 series.

Chatsworth here! We should start a local support group. Whoever gets their cars to offer therapy rides to the others.
Yes for sure!! I have yet to see one in person.
I placed a battery day order, converted on day 1 of the cancellation of the +, and recently I saw 3 others get their cars on the forum with my exact config!
I shared those with my SA and he wrote me this:

"Thank you for this info.
I’ve just sent these details to our factory team requesting/demanding they provide a VIN as soon as possible. I’ll get back to you as soon as they respond."

Hopefully this means I will get a car soon(ish) I sold my daily driver because they told me I would take delivery in June since I was + conversion. Needless to say I am carless now.

So I sold my M3P last week and ordered a MSM LR Model S with White/Walnut Interior and 19” wheels. My dashboard says estimated delivery is October.

Seems like that’s a fairytale based on this thread and I should have kept my M3 for a few more months 😂. Now I’m stuck driving a 2004 Toyota Camry that I bought for 2 grand thinking I’d only need it for 2-3 months. Side note, paying for gas sucks! Haha