Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are good, no feathers ruffled with me, I like this forum and the friendly banter , all good here mate , love my car as I am sure all Plaid and LR owners will … no worries on my end either ...
Here’s the deal people, these are great cars, the LR is awesome and I am sure they Plaid is crazy good awesome, lucky to get my car relatively quickly, we all know the difference between them at this point so easy to make educated choices between the two… pretty sure either way 99.999% of people will be happy which ever way they go. Hope those waiting get theirs soon so they can enjoy them.

WoW, super scientific. Again, I tinted all my glass first with ceramic 30 sides and 15 rear. 93 windshield. I’m 6’6” so my bald head is at most 1” from the glass. Believe me, it’s noticeable. Perhaps if your 5’7” with a full head of hair with a baseball cap you don’t notice.

The long range just went up another 5K to $89,990 starting price. Glad I ordered when it was 10 grand cheaper. 😳
BEB6E749-FC22-4217-BF4D-3AE2CB5BA1E4.png

Ordered Plaid Plus within 5 mins of orders opening up. Transferred my order to Plaid. Like others, ordered White with white/black carbon fiber and 21" wheels. Estimated delivery date was July until Aug 1 came and now no delivery date and no one in sales can tell me anything. I have a friend who was able to look forward to mid-September and see that I still do not have a VIN, in fact no one in North Texas with that configuration has a VIN. I was able to get him to research a Black/black with wood Plaid that appeared on the Tesla lot last week and that order has been delivered and was originally placed after my order. So I guess if I had gone with that config I would probably have my Plaid now.