Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meanwhile…..Back to delivery updates….LOL

Woke up this morning to a “Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 08” After being blank for over 2 months!!!!!!!!!!

250C3D88-3AD4-4729-88A2-7D790949ABBF.jpeg

Tesla in Devon PA had 3 long ranges dropped off last night. 2 MSM with cream and wood and one white with cream and wood. all 3 had 21's.
Told my SA at KoP last night that TMC members are reporting VINs for 19”. He said he hasn’t had any customers locally receive them yet. I sent him a picture that someone here posted of white Plaid with 19” wheels as proof of life. He has not responded to that. 😀

Meanwhile…..Back to delivery updates….LOL

Woke up this morning to a “Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 08” After being blank for over 2 months!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 693404
Omg, @boonedocks ! You prompted me to check! I’m with you my Tesla twin! I now have 8/21-9/4 date range. Hope springs eternal! 😀

My estimated delivery is February. One month before my birthday… kinda wishing it gets delayed a month :)
Be careful what you wish for. I ordered in December, got a delivery date range in early March, and thought "it would be nice to get it on my birthday, March 30th". Yah, right.

I did get a nice birthday present, though: my first vax shot :)

Omg, @boonedocks ! You prompted me to check! I’m with you my Tesla twin! I now have 8/21-9/4 date range. Hope springs eternal! 😀
OK, the pieces are in place...I also have an LR with 19s, and we've just seen a buttload of beautiful pics of the cream/walnut combo that is also mine, and blue shouldn't be a problem, so.... woohoo, maybe I get my car this year....

I really hope I am not jinxing myself but I updated my profile with actual dates. 🤪
Must say I am a little salty that you ordered after me and have an earlier delivery date.
JUST KIDDING!!! ❤️

I really hope I am not jinxing myself but I updated my profile with actual dates. 🤪
Must say I am a little salty that you ordered after me and have an earlier delivery date.
JUST KIDDING!!! ❤️
Sent this to SA. Luke warm response but better than ice cold. 😀

Attachments

• 914F0A21-0D19-4047-B443-E3999016298D.jpeg
    914F0A21-0D19-4047-B443-E3999016298D.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I wonder if this can be primarily attributed the in-transit logistics (railcar pathway?) OR the availability of orders that complete the fill of haulers/railcars.
JUST KIDDING!!! ❤️

Well, ordered on 7/29 (EDD January). Changed configuration two times afterwards. Last time was on 8/4 (EDD January). On 8/5, EDD went blank. Today…..

it shows 8/10-8/22! WTF?! You can’t believe any of these EDDs! No VIN.
I just got my first EDD as well on my third order made 2 days after yours. No VIN yet either. 8/21-9/1

Someone nudge @Leodoc
Yep, waiting for the Leo hate post! But seriously, this can't be real or even close. My order is less than a week old. I didn't even get my 3 in June 2019 that fast. Tomorrow will be back to blank, I predict. EDDs come from a Tesla RNG (Random Number Generator). I'm not excited. If I had a VIN, I might be a bit more excited. This news is just comical. 😅