Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by the house to drop off the wife’s car. Now we are heading out for some joy rides.

After supper, I noticed Tesla put me in the most mellow drive settings. I turned them to the most aggressive settings, and as we left the shopping center and turned onto the freeway, I puched it. My wife was in mid sentence when she screamed “oooOooooHhhhHhH SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!”

This is going to be a fun car.
View attachment 699264
It'd be even better without that ugly license plate holder on the front lol. Gotta get that thing off.

And someone else mentioned. Yah need a weed Wacker for that crack there

For those of you experiencing extreme "I'm tired of waiting for this" anxiety there is a newly developed cannabis strain called "I just don't f@#$en care anymore". This powerful strain was developed to help those during the pre delivery portion of their new car journey. EDD moving around or back, well a hit from this will certainly have you singing Tesla praises at the top of your lungs. In fact since starting this new approach the wife hasn't bitten anyone.

Come to think about it I haven't seen her around for a couple of days but then I'm sure it's not a problem.

She'll turn up someday soon, just like our red Plaid!

Congrats @AnselmDante! You can finally enjoy the car!
Started installing 2021.24.4 right now. Anyone else? This is the 2nd update in 3 days.
Hey there is a really good thread started by our friend @jebinc, that is about SW versions. I would recommend heading over there, especially because not many people seem to have .4 yet.😁

Looky look 👀
4E269DF8-2228-42A8-A04E-905D4FA6F1E0.jpeg

Really nice! I’ll have to get a set (see below)

I saw my first refreshed S today in a parking lot, a LR black with cream. Then in the same parking lot a black Plaid black interior wood. Both with Arachnids. I was disappointed with the wheels. They don’t look high end with that plastic cap and the flattened hoop that looks like a 20”. The offset is tucked in way more than website images indicate. All around regret ordering them.

Congrats, great looking car. join the ‘didn’t have the key fobs on delivery club’ wasnt an issue, took 5 weeks to get them, now they are just sitting in a drawer as not likely to use them, phone and key card work just fine. Enjoy it!
I don't really care about the FOB but my wife wants her hot wheels car. 😂 😂