Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 questions. Anyone getting the extended warranty? I did a search on this tiny thread, but didn’t find any mention. I suck at the searches on this forum.
Extended Service
I’m assuming the plaid is that $ figure as well, and not just long range.

2nd Q, I’m also assuming, existing pucks will work on the refresh S for putting it on a lift?

Hey @AnselmDante, what happened to that....errr.... inappropriate video you posted here? Noticed that post has been *mysteriously* deleted. You get in trouble with the mods?😉🤣🤣🤣
No, nothing was said to me, it just went away. Someone quoted me though, and it is still linked in that post. Educational videos need to stay up.

Hahahahahahaha! Now…that’s funny! Since when did you become a comedian? 😜😂. Btw - I don’t recall naming any TMC members specifically. But now that you mentioned Jester and “jealously,” you brought up a good point…the guys (especially the ones who already took delivery of their new MS LRs) who continue trying to figure out how they f’ed up by taking delivery of a MS LR but really wanted the MS Plaid because of the much higher performance AND they’re still f’ing here on this TMC thread talking about it…yes, that sir, definitely sounds like jealously to me! 😜.

No offense to any of you, but after I take delivery of my MS Plaid and get the new wheels put on and get it all detailed with ppf & ceramic coating, windows tinted, etc, I’ll just post the pics for everyone. Then, I’m outta here, as long as all is well my with MS Plaid (meaning no major issues to discuss or ask advice on), I’m gone…at least from this thread anyhow.

After all this, I’ll hopefully be driving the sh!t out my MS Plaid (with a smile from ear to ear), you know the one that does 0-60mph in 2.0 sec, the 1/4 mi in 9.2 sec @ 153mph and pulls 1.4g from any speed! No reason to spend hours on here every day after taking delivery & getting it detailed. Is there really any good argument against that? 🤔😉
You’re the ultimate peacock.

To all those who own the car have you looked for its anniversary date with Dyno Mode?
DynoMode .png

I feel like with my P100D, a punch at 50 isn't as intense as a punch at 0. I'm worried the 0-60 being faster will mean a negligible impact if it's all coming from top end.

The 19" tire squeels have me hopeful though!
You absolutely positively will not be disappointed with Plaid acceleration (or punch) in the 40-80 range. It is phenomenal..

The BMW i3 had complete one pedal driving for a very long time before Tesla finally came around to it... They weren't a leader here at all.
I did a quick search and it seems the I3 was first delivered in Sept 2013.

I seem to remember some MS being delivered before that and the demo I drove in 2012 had throttle pedal controlled regen.

Not sure who did what first but it seems Tesla has been doing it at least as long as the I3.

2 questions. Anyone getting the extended warranty? I did a search on this tiny thread, but didn’t find any mention. I suck at the searches on this forum.
Extended Service
I’m assuming the plaid is that $ figure as well, and not just long range.

2nd Q, I’m also assuming, existing pucks will work on the refresh S for putting it on a lift?

Haven't gotten around to looking at the extended warranty yet. And yes, same pucks work with the new S.