Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
picked up today
No floor mats and trunk and privacy shade missing

also have steering wheel worm + small seals showing from the frunk which should be able to retucked

Anyone know if there’s a way to toggle on/off one pedal driving (couldn’t find it on the screen)
Can you post some more pics of your blue S?

time for an update on my wonderful SA experience

Email correspondence only:
2/8---TESLA--"Congratulations, Your SA (Sales Advisor)
2/22---Me--"Hi SA, question about Insurance and no VIN"
<crickets>
2/25---Me--"Hello?"
2/26---TA--"Sorry been busy. will email you back when we take delivery"
4/19---Me--"Elon not making your life easy at this point."
<crickets>
5/24---Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?
<crickets>
6/14--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
6/25--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
7/20--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
9/7--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>

How in the world can any company have such horrific customer service? no need to answer

Hello everyone. I have an appt for delivery of MSLR on wednesday. I ordered it early March. MSM/black interior, 19", no FSD RN 11465. Ive been looking into tire options as I am in the Northeast and the summer tires it comes with just aren't gonna cut it. So I plan on getting some all weather tires in the next couple of months. I have two questions. What are good options for a suitable all season tire? Also, has anyone removed the aerocover and gone with the rims as they are? How do you think they look without the aerocover? And where can i buy suitable center caps and lug nut covers if I were to do this? Thanks for any input. Its been a loooong wait of watching models s videos for the last 6 months. I can't believe I'm a few days away. Ive never owned or driven a Tesla so I'm very excited about the whole thing.

Hello everyone. I have an appt for delivery of MSLR on wednesday. I ordered it early March. MSM/black interior, 19", no FSD RN 11465. Ive been looking into tire options as I am in the Northeast and the summer tires it comes with just aren't gonna cut it. So I plan on getting some all weather tires in the next couple of months. I have two questions. What are good options for a suitable all season tire? Also, has anyone removed the aerocover and gone with the rims as they are? How do you think they look without the aerocover? And where can i buy suitable center caps and lug nut covers if I were to do this? Thanks for any input. Its been a loooong wait of watching models s videos for the last 6 months. I can't believe I'm a few days away. Ive never owned or driven a Tesla so I'm very excited about the whole thing.
Welcome to the thread! Regarding the wheels, some members here have in fact removed the caps. Tagging @jebinc and @lbowroom as a few. Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: impastu and jebinc
time for an update on my wonderful SA experience

Email correspondence only:
2/8---TESLA--"Congratulations, Your SA (Sales Advisor)
2/22---Me--"Hi SA, question about Insurance and no VIN"
<crickets>
2/25---Me--"Hello?"
2/26---TA--"Sorry been busy. will email you back when we take delivery"
4/19---Me--"Elon not making your life easy at this point."
<crickets>
5/24---Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?
<crickets>
6/14--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
6/25--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
7/20--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
9/7--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>

How in the world can any company have such horrific customer service? no need to answer

Not the brightest, but I am seeing a pattern in those conversations.

Damn bot beats me to likes almost all the time. But I beat him to the one two posts before this one. He must have been in sleep mode? Anyhow, IMHO, I like the Pirelli Cinturato P7 for an all season + option. I've had them on my SP100D since the OEM's wore out at about 15,000 miles. They are not as noisy as the originals and seem to ride a little better and they are wearing VERY nicely. MUCH better than original in that department. You can buy the center caps on Amazon or from Tesla. Haven't compared the pricing, but that's the first thing I would do, pitch the aero covers into the bin. I ditched the lug nut covers as well and went with Gorilla lug nuts which can be purchased in chrome, or black chrome to match different wheels. They can also be purchased in a set with 4 security lugs, which is what I did. Congratulations on your car! You WILL love it!!

1552468C-0245-43FD-9742-94728B1BF55B.jpeg

And a pic of the standard 19" wheels from my '18 P100D with Pirelli Cinturato P7 all weather plus with Gorilla lug nuts.
IMG_0380.JPG

Other than the center cap and bolt covers, is this the untouched "stock" 19" wheels? These look just fine to me and much better than with the hubcaps (meaning I did not need to buy the 21" wheels).
Yes. You could sell your arachnids for 3 to 3.5 grand, I’ll make you a good deal on my 19’s when my new wheels come in.

Dreading this but I might have a faulty seat sensor

car thinks someone’s in the drivers seat and walk away lock does not work because it thinks someone’s in drivers seat (or there’s a ghost enjoying the S)

tried to soft reset and problem still persists

I have to manually lock the car from the app and make sure ac isn’t running or go to safety and power off from there

hopefully easy fix from a mobile service tech