Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - Got my VIN!! NF461!!

Sorry for the cross-posting - Long story short, got my 14th EDD this morning and then late this afternoon the 15th EDD dropped. Went to the website and found my VIN!!! Was getting very frustrated but I guess the 15th time was the charm.... now gotta scramble to get all the ducks in order and as luck would have it, we'll be out of town during the EDD window... 🤣

Last edited:
Update - Got my VIN!! NF461!!

Sorry for the cross-posting - Long story short, got my 14th EDD this morning and then late this afternoon the 15th EDD dropped. Went to the website and found my VIN!!! Was getting very frustrated but I guess the 15th time was the charm.... now gotta scramble to get all the ducks in order and as luck would have it, we'll be out of town during the EDD window... 🤣
congrats , I’m “this close!” Did I read correctly, the app had an EDD change but no vin, but the website had the vin? …and just tried. Nope!

Thanks, makes sense. Too easy to check with app, so will have to check website every 10th time. So every 20 minutes.
Exactly. Wait, how did you know? Were you tracking me ?!?!😆😆🤣🤣

However, the blue button in the the app did change from “View” to “Continue”.

3059B730-B384-4786-B76A-6E8961862FF8.jpeg

Last edited:
I recently received an email from DCU, an auto loan lender, saying referral bonus for my account has been increased to $100 for the person signing up and $50 to me. DM if you need any referrals :) Usually, it is $10 for both the parties involved.
Just signed up earlier today. Interestingly it wanted to verify my info with Plaid, and I couldn’t as my bank uses 3 entries for the account, versus just 2, user and password.
i opened 2 accounts, they oreapproved me for a $35k auto loan I didn’t yet apply for, so that felt good.
i am not sure how long the loan would be good for, so I’ll wait until closer to delivery. You know, like a vin. At absolute worst I can pay cash, but sure don’t want to.
they say they’ll loan as much as 130%, I’m trying to remember but I think I saw folks say they only got 80%. I’d have to go through 200 pages to find more info, can somebody clue me in? Thanks! Also have to figure out the direct deposit .5% thing, which I think is only like $10/month, but why not?
p.s. I have a credit union locally, can’t compete with DCU.
thanks!

@2021plaid Anything to gush about? I'm totally out of touch lately, lot of work hours.
Well a good amount actually! So 12/9 is obviously tomorrow, and Tesla China released this today:

And at the end of it:
Which means:

So it's anyone's guess what it is, but 12/10 in China is 12/9 here. So technically even though Elon said nothing was happening on the 9th, it would be the 10th for China. So a ton of Model 3 and Y updates were released last night: Full list of updates in 2022 Tesla Model 3 and Model Y uncovered - new in-cabin radar, upcoming UI changes, and much more
Some people think that is what will be announced.

Well a good amount actually! So 12/9 is obviously tomorrow, and Tesla China released this today:

And at the end of it:
Which means:

So it's anyone's guess what it is, but 12/10 in China is 12/9 here. So technically even though Elon said nothing was happening on the 9th, it would be the 10th for China. So a ton of Model 3 and Y updates were released last night: Full list of updates in 2022 Tesla Model 3 and Model Y uncovered - new in-cabin radar, upcoming UI changes, and much more
I freaking LOVE those kinds of videos. Not just from Tesla, which are awesome, but any automation like that I totally dig. I could watch them all night.

I love Tesla, man! They're so rad! 😁

And at the end of it:
Which means:

I'm kind of hoping the not-an-annoucement is more exciting than updating the 3/Y. Although those updates sound great, I'm wanting something to sink my gushing teeth into. And, of course, buoys the stock.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid