Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YUP! Me too. I would set expectations low though. Just to be safe. It may end up being a split, but who knows lol!
Yeah I'm not expecting much. I feel like that there isn't much on the horizon until TX and Berlin are pumping out vehicles. I know stuff is happening in the background, but like Elon says, prototyping is easy. I don't think we as consumers are going to get much love for a little while.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Yeah I'm not expecting much. I feel like that there isn't much on the horizon until TX and Berlin are pumping out vehicles. I know stuff is happening in the background, but like Elon says, prototyping is easy. I don't think we as consumers are going to get much love for a little while.
Well not necessarily! That earnings call will be one hell of an earnings call lol. Can't wait to (hopefully) see all that is happening with the CT!

Reactions: uthatcher
Well not necessarily! That earnings call will be one hell of an earnings call lol. Can't wait to (hopefully) see all that is happening with the CT!
I hope you're right. I guess I'm just preparing for an ambiguous, somewhat-hope-creating, yet completely wrong projection of something. On the product side I mean...financials will be buttoned down because of the public scrutiny and Wall Street and SEC and whatnot.

I hope you're right. I guess I'm just preparing for an ambiguous, somewhat-hope-creating, yet completely wrong projection of something. On the product side I mean...financials will be buttoned down because of the public scrutiny and Wall Street and SEC and whatnot.
Not too hype anyone up too much, but I've got a good feeling about this one. Vital things that will be needed for 4680s, CT etc... are actually coming together now. It was like when they rescheduled the Plaid Delivery Event, and then the Sunday preceding they began sending out invites. It's like "ok, this is actually happening now," vs. the previous June 3rd date. :)

Not too hype anyone up too much, but I've got a good feeling about this one. Vital things that will be needed for 4680s, CT etc... are actually coming together now. It was like when they rescheduled the Plaid Delivery Event, and then the Sunday preceding they began sending out invites. It's like "ok, this is actually happening now," vs. the previous June 3rd date. :)
I hope you're right!

I’d give you a “heart” if I could but I’m only allowed to give you my thumbs up. Do I need 10,000 for that?

@jebinc where are you? I need to see a grasshopper.
48D9D07E-6241-41EF-998C-FCFF06F6D907.gif

Member’s are trying to sleep! 🤣