Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
145D689E-CF95-4A08-A24F-6555243FA872.gif

I wonder if some enterprising soul would make a wood wrap for the CF trim?

If would have to be good though, not like something you would remember from a 70's Vista Cruiser...
Why you hating on Olds? I came home from the hospital way back in 1974 in a ‘69 442. That probably explains a lot of what’s wrong with me, come to think of it.

Why you hating on Olds? I came home from the hospital way back in 1974 in a ‘69 442. That probably explains a lot of what’s wrong with me, come to think of it.

Riding in the back, no belts no ac, and the tailgate open for ventilation? Get a headache just thinking about it.

Also, looked like the wagon in Nat lampoon's "Vacation"

For those looking to order a MS, worth trying your luck placing the order working with a SA at a store. Mine was a miracle-worker, ordered November 17 and took delivery of a '22 VIN MSLR today. Sometimes they can pull orphaned allocations that you cant see and they can look out for you while you are in queue.
You are absolutely correct.
I got my MYLR in October within one day of the order because the SA that helped me with the test drives was able to assign me a vin. Order placed Monday. Car delivery on Wednesday

I enjoy the yoke immensely but like everything improvements can and will be made. We need not keep trying to justify its existence , it’s a matter of taste after all.
Does anyone know if the steering system is capable of s/w upgrade to speed sensitivity? I would assume that the system is already electronic/motor driven not mechanical, which would imply that adaptive radius can be implemented in time.

Does anyone know if the steering system is capable of s/w upgrade to speed sensitivity? I would assume that the system is already electronic/motor driven not mechanical, which would imply that adaptive radius can be implemented in time.
If you are asking if the steering ratio can be adjusted via software, the answer is no.

If you are asking if the sensitivity can be adjusted, the answer is yes. The car currently has several sensitivity modes.