Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted out long ago and now have ARNR, but it kinda sucks too….
Yes I have realized that getting into FSD beta land means probably missing out on other stuff.

But no need to opt out! Just drive normally :) you’ll never get it to start! Like me. I drove normally yesterday and had a score of 24! And my wife didn’t even complain about how badly I drive! That’s the only score I really care about!

Interestingly enough it was a whole lot easier driving like a placid idiot to get FSD beta in my wife’s 3 than it is in my Plaid.

The more I played with it, the more I noticed and appreciated it.
Any chance you can do a db test off and on under different conditions and roads? Perhaps if we you obtained some "hard" data to corroborate your "feelings", you might have to rethink the title of your novel and whether I do the prologue or epilogue? Just asking.

Any chance you can do a db test off and on under different conditions and roads? Perhaps if we you obtained some "hard" data to corroborate your "feelings", you might have to rethink the title of your novel and whether I do the prologue or epilogue? Just asking.

I do not have a db meter nor the patience to do a scientific test. Honestly, I am good going with my feelings on this one - that is what is critical to me in these types of situations. If I think I notice a difference, then I do notice a difference.

That would be great if someone would prove it out or not.

1639751550577.png

i want to do a DB test too.. how does one do that?
Well, I have an app on my phone that tests noise levels in db. I have no corroborative data that says it's extremely accurate, but it could be more accurate than I hope it to be? In any case, it would seem that is HAS to be more accurate than our subjective hearing? If iPhones have an app for that, surely droids would have one too?

I do not have a db meter nor the patience to do a scientific test. Honestly, I am good going with my feelings on this one - that is what is critical to me in these types of situations. If I think I notice a difference, then I do notice a difference.

That would be great if someone would prove it out or not.

View attachment 745251
or

or

I used those on my droid for aircraft work. They are precise, if not accurate.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid