Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure i'm following what you're answering. I have it generally charging to 80 or 85 or 90% depending upon what i think the day ahead will be like.
In the app, i have schedule set to weekdays, departure 8:15 a.m., precondition selected, off peak charge selected all week, and off peak time end time is set to 9am
Woops I didn't even ask if you had an Android or iPhone.

If it's android...
Screenshot_20220124-180105.png

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I called customer service the other days after my range updated to 2/3-3/3 and the lady said I should expect a VIN ~1st of Feb and Tesla is targeting delivering my car ~14th of feb roughly. She said this is subject to change. This isn't drastically different than what I was told Mid December which was Estimate build date of 1/21. Seems like I might have gotten pushed back ~10 days which seems reasonable given holidays & global factors.

I much prefer the customer service agents that actually provide the limited info they have vs. the ones that just pretend the delivery range is accurate and will 100% be met this time.
Same for me

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
It's not unsafe lol! This is just safer I think. And if there is enough demand (which there will be), they will offer retrofits for sure.
PS. Actually, the current design is unsafe. I was on a trip this weekend and really needed to use the horn. Instinct sent my palm to the airbag hard, and nothing…. Almost got clipped by a semi. Yeah, it’s unsafe.

PS. Actually, the current design is unsafe. I was on a trip this weekend and really needed to use the horn. Instinct sent my palm to the airbag hard, and nothing…. Almost got clipped by a semi. Yeah, it’s unsafe.
Yeah it's very controversial lol! So glad to see that they are listening. Really important IMO. No other car company would do this this quickly. :)

Reactions: jebinc and GrnSqrl
Odds that a semi would do anything different if he heard your horn?