Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed. This is very basic and I spent no more than 5 minutes setting it up. Just has a few calcs and conditional formatting. It's only for me, so I don't care.

I've been using Excel since '82 or so (ya I'm old). Taught many classes (basics to macros and VBA) in it. Funny, my own sons don't 'get' how useful it can be. But I'm not one of those that try to run life via a spreadsheet. Or say, 'I made a spreadsheet' that somehow magically makes it gospel. :)
I’ve taught Excel too. I also briefly taught Lotus 123 and Quattro Pro. I’m rusty on my skills, but I use Excel for my gas mileage log, investments, and tax preparation.

I’ve taught Excel too. I also briefly taught Lotus 123 and Quattro Pro. I’m rusty on my skills, but I use Excel for my gas mileage log, investments, and tax preparation.
Nobody wants to hear Lotus 123 ever again. And now you've made me say it. Ewwwie. Quattro pro was the ish. Gas mileage log? You have a Tesla :) and tax prep? We have tools for that now ... Dang. /s

Yeah and how about the 3+ questions I asked that he likely saw, but actively chose not to answer? He didn't answer every one of my questions!
Can we please just drop all of this “who is EndlessPlaid” chatter?

Not; 1) a “bot,” 2) Elon, 3) Sawyer, 4) Green, 5) Mars, 6) entertaining or humorous any more!

Awwww yeah!!! Got a vin!
Also got a text to schedule a delivery appointment.

B6C5B397-82F9-45F3-B3EF-578E1FB0DE50.png

Big question. How many out there, like myself, have been delivered a new refreshed Tesla S, without any issues or problems, what so ever. Tiny panel gaps don’t count as well as difficult delivery experiences. Just thought it might be nice to know.

Alright, Elon, we see through your plan. We all know you're Elon, just like @EndlessPlaid is Elon.

Big question. How many out there, like myself, have been delivered a new refreshed Tesla S, without any issues or problems, what so ever. Tiny panel gaps don’t count as well as difficult delivery experiences. Just thought it might be nice to know.
Far more than there are bad cars. It's human nature to highlight the negative, poor builds, and only focus on those, without considering the good at all. I bet for every bad car delivered, 5-15 more nearly (or completely) flawless builds are sold. Especially once the lines are at full scale as they are now. :)

Last edited:
Count me in.

Far more than there are bad cars. It's human nature to highlight the negative, poor builds, and only focus on those, without considering the good at all. I bet for every bad car delivered, 7-15 more nearly (or completely) flawless builds are sold. Especially once the lines are at full scale as they are now. :)
Those w bad cars are more vocal for sure than those with good cars. It's the nature of the internet for sure.

I'd be in that group, considering that I also had a refresh 1.0 LR with panel gaps in a few places. Didn't have any other issues with it in my 3 months of ownership. The refresh 2.0 looks pristine compared to 1.0 and have had zero issues with it so far.

Far more than there are bad cars. It's human nature to highlight the negative, poor builds, and only focus on those, without considering the good at all. I bet for every bad car delivered, 5-15 more nearly (or completely) flawless builds are sold. Especially once the lines are at full scale as they are now. :)
Well, according to Tesla, all cars have, or will have, the “normal” vibration. I guess if you call it “normal,” it’s not a defect, right? And yes, I have that statement in writing from Tesla.
@WilliamG @n2mb_racing