Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure your car isn‘t a nursery? How could the vent holes in the seats get clogged? Gerber’s baby formula, sippy cup overflow, etc. 😁 Also, the vented material is plenty durable and having the air flow is a real plus. And a lighter color is also cooler. I know, I could never dream of any interior auto color but black for my whole life. Then I tried a cream interior in my Plaid and I think I like it.
I love the looks of the cream. White is a bit to much like going to the dentist chair.

How do I get stuff in them, Yard work on the weekends. Bits of leaves. Sand. Lint. Going hiking, launching the boat. Sometimes a crumb or two (I try not to eat in the car but I occasionally will if pressed for time). I don’t use the car to go work and the mall.

I’ve had cars with them before. Always trying to get crap out of the holes. One trick it to stretch it while going over it with a vacuum.

I’ve seen the videos of Tesla’s old perforated seats. It was not a pretty sight. The material they use isn’t as rugged as former cars I had.

Mark my word you’ll see the complaints in about a year or so. Already seen one torn on delivery.

52004484778_129c5dcc24_b_d.jpg

Received a Vin April 1, however my EDD changed to TBD. I’ve called multiple times nine in total, and today they confirmed the transport company refused to accept the vehicle for transit as it was damaged at the factory. Made inquiries with my SC as to the extent of the damage. No response as of today. However now my EDD updated to May 1 to May 3 same vin. Are they required to disclose the damage even if it occurred at the factory?

I love the looks of the cream. White is a bit to much like going to the dentist chair.

How do I get stuff in them, Yard work on the weekends. Bits of leaves. Sand. Lint. Going hiking, launching the boat. Sometimes a crumb or two (I try not to eat in the car but I occasionally will if pressed for time). I don’t use the car to go work and the mall.

I’ve had cars with them before. Always trying to get crap out of the holes. One trick it to stretch it while going over it with a vacuum.

I’ve seen the videos of Tesla’s old perforated seats. It was not a pretty sight. The material they use isn’t as rugged as former cars I had.

Mark my word you’ll see the complaints in about a year or so. Already seen one torn on delivery.

Nice pic. Looks like your issue with the seats might be livestock. 🐴

Reach out to the folks who ordered over a year ago and are still waiting on their cars. Perhaps they can give you some advice.

Select cash on your order, when you get your VIN you can let your SA know you'll be utilizing their loan services. Though credit unions have lower APR's if you want to save a little money.
Thanks guys, changed order to cash.

B6B712F4-9E87-4990-B2EC-7660713D3D7F.jpeg

4D8E6BA1-84AD-489A-98A5-E88AB2CDD6D6.jpeg

D406E440-2E3B-4D07-A5CD-D6530802581D.jpeg

One for hauling, one for cruising!

The order number is your RN number, correct? Mine is RN1165. MSLR w/ FSD. Hoping to see it in our garage before the end of the year. Ordered in February 2022. EDD was April-July, but is now July-September. Great forum. Learning a lot from it.
Mine is RN1161 and I ordered in November '22 - weird yours is higher than mine and you ordered before, no?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

Thanks. Now I can not unsee "dentist chairs" when I see a white interior.😅