Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are the latest delivered cars coming with the privacy cover and sub trunk cover by this point?

I was told that, multiple times, but not in my case! Suggest you ask the SA to physically walk out and verify before you show up.

I did get one side cover, but no mats, privacy cover, or fobs.

I don't know what they do during the two day inspection, bit apparently those things are not on the list.

My 7 year old car was far cleaner than this new one. Not just talking front seats, but lint and debris everywhere.

Including something, a "personal" item, that made me gag a bit.

Guessing the Fremont assy folks couldn't care less.

I was told that, multiple times, but not in my case! Suggest you ask the SA to physically walk out and verify before you show up.

I don't know what they do during the two day inspection, bit apparently those things are not on the list.

My 7 year old car was far cleaner than this new one. Not just talking front seats, but lint and debris everywhere.

That really is rubbish. After what I went through with my first car I'm really not in the mood for any shenanigans with the second...

That really is rubbish. After what I went through with my first car I'm really not in the mood for any shenanigans with the second...

You have to manage their expectations, and yours.

No damage is acceptable.

No broken or missing items that requires a SvC appt. My items will be mailed to me.

IMO, left to themselves, (And we know Elon is not focused on these high end but low margin and low production cars) things go from bad to worse. This is probably the best time to get a MS.

Dirt can be cleaned. Loose trim can be reinstalled. Gaps will be forgotten in time.

Was it a condom?
I hope it wasn’t used…

Vin was found via decoding the order page (and not in the app yet) lol 5YJSA1E58NF479XXX.

Shipping notifcation was issued on Saturday. No ETA yet but June 8 to June 12 is the EDD.

Seems a batch of S are being shipped. Wish you all get yours soon.
That is great news, something finally being delivered outside US!
Gives some hope that we Europeans may eventually also see our cars delivered... 🤞🤞

Was it a condom?
I hope it wasn’t used…

Your guess is as good as mine...

16539496930213211310380305044552.jpg