Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The guy in the dealer told me they might even sell the 2023 model s’s until end of january, to clear the stock

when i said, but there is no stock, i didnt get my vin assigned yet so you didnt produce it yet
He gave blue screen

I am ok to burn my $250 as long as car price dont change to get 2024 model
Even there is no single difference
The car price can go up or down a few thousand dollars at a moment’s notice. So it might not make any difference but never know.

Reactions: chrisdh79
Thanks for the feedback. I also have the option to have them buy back the car....but I'm thinking it's probably not worth it for that.
Here is a pic from a different angle.
IMG_0267.jpeg

Hard to tell from that angle what you have to work with. Take a pic square on. That should be one of the easier panels to adjust but again, hard to tell what you have to work with.
I had a similar problems..

Paint drip I cut off and filled with touch up.

Misalignment caused by cross threaded screw that spun the nut out of the fender.

I removed the screw, cleaned out the threads, reinstalled holding the Rivnut with vice grips.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I had a similar problems..

Paint drip I cut off and filled with touch up.

Misalignment caused by cross threaded screw that spun the nut out of the fender.

I removed the screw, cleaned out the threads, reinstalled holding the Rivnut with vice grips.
Yeah, sometimes it's tough to get in there and they just hulk smash the screw gun until the nut pulls tight and don't even care if it's cross threaded.

Also a bit hard from that angle and light is playing some games but it looks like you have some room to align it. I'm blown away if the SC can't fix that in 5 minutes. I believe there's a plastic liner inside the wheel well that's held on by plastic clips that you remove and then there's one or two nuts that hold the fender and the bumper together. Getting in there can be a pain but it's very doable and specially for the SC should be super easy.

Question. Why are the rear seats perforated as well if they are not ventilated ?

Also 3 week update. Still love the car. Took it on another road trip. Family was singing Carokee on the drive and watching movies in the back. Kids said there was so much room. Wife suggested driving from VA to niagra falls in it. Coming from model 3.
Because perforated seats are more comfortable/not as hot, even if not ventilated or cooled.

Plus, as stated previously, they match the front seats.