Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dsm363 in your tesla app in settings make sure news and events for sms and email is selected. Maybe that's why you didn't get a text?

View attachment 1000378

Never blame on the customer that which can be attributed to Tesla's poor customer service.

When Tesla wants to talk to you, they find a way some how. Like trying to get me to take delivery of a Reject plaid on 5:00 PM on December 31st....

Never blame on the customer that which can be attributed to Tesla's poor customer service.

When Tesla wants to talk to you, they find a way some how. Like trying to get me to take delivery of a Reject plaid on 5:00 PM on December 31st....
Agreed. It's the engineer in me trying to fix a problem. No reason why Tesla can't fix this. If the car can drive you home when you're shtfaced, they can figure out how to get the app to notify you when they send a message.

Agreed. It's the engineer in me trying to fix a problem. No reason why Tesla can't fix this. If the car can drive you home when you're shtfaced, they can figure out how to get the app to notify you when they send a message.

It's the engineer in me that is sensitive to systemic failures by management to fix problems.

Please report back on your delivery. Hoping they have fixed seat wrinkles and mismatched interior trim at "A" pillar and dash

That's my hope as well. The only thing that led me to order another one was Supercharging transfer. I refused to get one with the yoke for years so the round steering wheel was a half measure fix.

Indeed. If I still had my P85D, then I'd order in time to be able to due the SC0 transfer even without these two glaring problems fixed...and just hope they're fixed by the time of delivery. I'd like to say I should have waited to sell my P85D, but I sold it at the height of the used car resale value craze in February of last year. It's worth less than half of what I sold it for now assuming same mileage (i.e. worth less than half from age alone).

Selling my car with FUSC was worth more than free supercharging for me. I only saved around $400 over 5 years by having free supercharging. Cost me around $1,000 in home electricity over those 5 years.
1k over 5 years that’s impressive! Do you have lower rates in FL or did you not accumulate a lot of miles? We were putting $200 monthly into our ICE car so the switch was easy.

Selling my car with FUSC was worth more than free supercharging for me. I only saved around $400 over 5 years by having free supercharging. Cost me around $1,000 in home electricity over those 5 years.
I did exactly the same recently with my 2016 Model S. I too believe I got more money with the FUSC left with the car I sold than any benefit keeping it for my new car was worth. It’s hard to measure accurately, but I’m good with my decision.

1k over 5 years that’s impressive! Do you have lower rates in FL or did you not accumulate a lot of miles? We were putting $200 monthly into our ICE car so the switch was easy.
I bought the car with 13K miles on it and sold it with 44K miles, so only about 30K miles in almost 5 years. COVID and working from home made that possible.

The county I live in charges us a flat $0.11/KWh for the most part. I think there's a slight discount for the first 5K KWh which is pretty much negligible.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne