Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmmm, first sign of the first 2024 Tesla?

1704856751149.png

From the recent posts, it looks like teko and rugar760 both have EDDs that start on January 17th and 18th. Also if I'm correct, it looks like you both ordered the long range Model S. If those dates hold true then hopefully we will see the first 2024 VINs assigned soon.

As for the Plaids, I don’t think that they plan on making any this month. Even though the estimate on Tesla's website for brand new Plaid orders says "Est. Delivery: Jan – Feb 2024" I don't think that is true. I've had a Plaid order since Dec 2nd with no VIN assignment and no holds placed. I also accepted the updated configuration right after the email from Tesla came out and my EDD is still Feb 1 through Mar 14.

I hope I'm wrong but these inconsistencies lead me to think that we won't see Plaids until February at the earliest especially with many EDDs going into March.

I guess we will see. 🍿
I ordered MSLR on Dec 4th and have your exact EDD but plus 2 days (2/3-3/16) so I think its just where our orders are in the plan not necessarily the LR vs the Plaid but time will tell!

Reactions: dsm363
Looks like no front camera. So I’m doubtful it’s coming to the S just yet either.
Does the European website version show the front camera? Does the US Cybertruck website show a front camera? Do either manual reference it?

I am not in the boat of saying "it is definitely coming" (do not have an order, already an owner). Just curious to play the other angle.

Does the European website version show the front camera? Does the US Cybertruck website show a front camera? Do either manual reference it?

I am not in the boat of saying "it is definitely coming" (do not have an order, already an owner).
European website Highland renders briefly had the front camera, but were removed quickly. To date no Highland delivered in Europe has a front camera. Cybertruck renders do have the front camera.

Reactions: aerodyne and cwanja