Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla keeps calling me and pushing me to buy a M3. The only "3" I'm interested is Power wall 3...

I pumped them for info and it seems like any car ordered now will be a '24. Only 15 '23's in stock (SoCal?) per the SA.

No info on radar function, or front camera. "Very little changes for '24"

Confirmed RGB lighting.
""""""Confirmed."""""" Lots of quotation marks. Some air quotes there, too, for good measure.

• Funny
Reactions: cwanja and teko
Tesla keeps calling me and pushing me to buy a M3. The only "3" I'm interested is Power wall 3...

I pumped them for info and it seems like any car ordered now will be a '24. Only 15 '23's in stock (SoCal?) per the SA.

No info on radar function, or front camera. "Very little changes for '24"

Confirmed RGB lighting.
Stalks
Revised yoke
Radar
Front camera
New hinges
4/5 of these would next a large increase in Tesla sales, I reckon.
Anyone who owns an old Tesla would become interested in a new one, and any Tesla neophytes walking in off the street would find the test drive far more to their liking.

• Love
Reactions: teko
On hold finished and no date

So no one got 2024 vin?
My order is long range red cream

1705728898500.png

Stalks
Revised yoke
Radar
Front camera
New hinges
Anyone who owns an old Tesla would become interested in a new one, and any Tesla neophytes walking in off the street would find the test drive far more to their liking.
Chance of stalks: No chance.

Chance of revised yoke: Definite. It's happening. Already been spotted and photographed on the X.

Chance of new Radar: Zero. It's already a new radar in the HW4 S, in shadow mode or whatever, as Elon has stated.

Chance of front camera: Moderate. Would make even more sense to have that new camera button on the yoke/wheel for it.

Now, did someone say hinges?

Last edited:
Stalks
Revised yoke
Radar
Front camera
New hinges
Actually, I am extremely satisfied with my refresh Model S LR, with the only exception is more range or real quoted range. Even that is very good. I don’t want stalks, so that is not a positive for me.

Reactions: empiredown
Based on when you ordered (assume you ordered with the new specs given the day you did; rest of us got prompted to re-order/change given the new specs that same day) I don't think you have anything to worry about concerning a '23 VIN. That is unless you accept one of the "Earlier Delivery" cars they pimp out to all of us...

Based on when you ordered (assume you ordered with the new specs given the day you did; rest of us got prompted to re-order/change given the new specs that same day) I don't think you have anything to worry about concerning a '23 VIN. That is unless you accept one of the "Earlier Delivery" cars they pimp out to all of us...
Accepting the new specs doesn't mean anything. I got assigned a '23 VIN a week after accepting the changes.

Reactions: teko