Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh... FOMO never sleeps.
I just wanted to know if this was normal. I really don't see any reason to send a test car all the way across the country. If they wanted a little cooler weather there were many closer options. However, I'm glad that they chose ours. 😁
1000003096.jpg

1000003089.jpg

I just wanted to know if this was normal. I really don't see any reason to send a test car all the way across the country. If they wanted a little cooler weather there were many closer options. However, I'm glad that they chose ours. 😁
View attachment 1016064
View attachment 1016065
With it being a long range, perhaps either a showroom/demo vehicle they’ve tagged for the new model year?

That or they forgot to remove it before shipping.

Yeah, this is getting exciting...looking forward to it, glad to see not all panel alignments are horrible. I felt compelled to order before any increases on 12/13 for MSP UR black yoke 19". At time of order, EDD sometime in Dec/Jan, but soon that turned into 2/4-3/17, which was a bummer, but not unexpected near the end of the quarter for reasons discussed here. Hung out at 2/5-3/11 for a few weeks, today updated to 2/14-3/6. Still expecting March delivery, which is fine, working on making garage space!

Well, they just pushed my EDD another 10 days exactly.. I guess I'm not going to be selling just yet. I have a feeling a yoke option has something to do with it
It's speculation but I think the yoke is pushing mine back as well. Current EDD is like a 5 week window, Feb 18 - March 24. Maybe we'll see tighter estimates after the supposed Feb 13th update or whatever that people say are holding back sales.

It's speculation but I think the yoke is pushing mine back as well. Current EDD is like a 5 week window, Feb 18 - March 24. Maybe we'll see tighter estimates after the supposed Feb 13th update or whatever that people say are holding back sales.
My order is a steering wheel MSLR with a 5 week window (2 days before yours), so I think it's just that Feb 13th update you mentioned that is holding everything up.