Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might. Though I hesitate because one of the things I’ve enjoyed about EVs is not quibbling over oil specs and such. Based on your username seems like you had an e46 at some point so I’m sure you’re aware how ridiculous that obsession could get.
Correct - an e46 was the first new (of maybe 6 or 7) BMWs after I had owned a used E30. Yes, I like the freedom from maintenance that an EV affords. And I admit I don't mind mechanical project now and then if no one is waiting for it. I have a 4-post lift in one of the bays of my garage that is great for fluids projects such as these. I'll probably engage in this project somewhere down the road.

Reminds me. I caught SA at Glendale store lying.

I asked, does this car have the horn on wheel?

He said "yes, they all do. There is no difference between a 23 and a 24"

Believe it when you see it!
Yeah in this case, MS literally does have “ambient lighting” (footwell & door) — there is a button for it. It also does have front facing cameras (though not on the bumper). The SA replying “cameras” (plural) makes me wonder 😂

Update!

My order screen on the app now has a link regarding Tesla making changes that impact the order. When clicked, it references the EPA change from 405 to 402 miles. I didn’t go any further, but I’m guessing that I can decline delivery and get a rebate of my deposit then reorder a model S in the next couple days hoping to get a new build with the new features…

I’m thinking even if they didn’t deliver by March 31, I could still get FSD transfer like they did last time they did the promo? Seems like a gamble but maybe worth the risk.