Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not true. My referral picked up his 2024 MS LR Ultra Red with cream interior last week.

True. MSP vs MSLR...

1710977091883.png

Reactions: RyanC1384
Does anyone know what happens after the hold is removed? I was out of town when my car was ready for delivery, so the SA placed on a hold. It expires last night. Am I back to the queue waiting? In other words, it will be just as if I placed an order today? My app doesn't even show an EDD.

Same! MSLR UR, Cream, Wheel, 19". Ordered 12/31/2023 (pre-paint increase), no holds, no emails, app is green across the board, but... no VIN!
There have been several UR/Cream go through tesla-info, so not sure what the hold up is.
EDD is currently 3/24-3/31 but I am skeptical.

I asked to be matched to an identical build in inventory in a neighboring state and was told no, even though it shows up under "all deliverable".

Also, it appears the 2023 stock is discounted ~3% again. Needs to go significantly lower before I'd think about that option though.
Got a VIN today on my MSLR/white/creme/wheel today in the Bay Area

I finally got my VIN. Has an RF in it, anyways we are three months into 2024 so I th8nk it is 2024 VIN Had to accept Range reduction and top speed change plus vision agreement. But the delivery window has changed from Mar 27 to 31 to April 1 to 8.

MS, SG, Cream Int. And steering wheel ordered on 12/23/23 and last paint change was 2/24/24.
Congrats, RF is 2024.

Reactions: Bluef82003