Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would also be interesting if some of the more Eastern orders simply slip into April because they know the travel time is too much to make the Quarter and some of the Western orders start to accelerate. @landover...let us know if your March 29th date slips. Although I could simply be my P85 simply got priority...but I haven't sensed that matters much.

My thought is that they are following the course that allows them to get the maximum number of vehicles out at quarter end, instead of trying to be sequential or totally "fair". I understand the drive, and since they don't appear to be slipping on many dates, it's fine with me. It burns a little to see VINs in the 356XX range being put in production while I wait.. but I'm managing. Serenity now. Serenity now.

He should have just ripped on Christie like everyone else. In the "Tesla Sales Banned in NJ" thread, he said "elon needs to move in a more constructive manner to effect the changes to the sales environment in NJ and other states that he seeks".

It was little more than that, haha. If you want the full(er) picture click his name and skim through his posts. But yeah, he got ripped apart more than the shorts do over on the investor threads. Maybe they removed some of his more offensive postings, because I couldn't see anything that would make me want to ban him... oh well. Should probably not talk about it too much, normally it is bad in forums to talk about people who got banned.

It would be interesting if some of those new owners (Q4 2013 & Q1 2014) could check their battery label (need to check under the car around the area of the front passenger wheel well). Its on the front passenger side corner of the battery pack. Then please fill the Battery wiki list. I am trying to see when the change to D pack occurred and if its still D packs or if its a new version.

Battery wiki list: Battery table - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

What my sticker looks like: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41358&d=1390226905
Hi, I'm not sure if this is still useful as my sticker is identical to yours (produced Feb 10 - FEb 13, 2014); however, it might be interesting to see if the type changes at some point in the future. My battery part number is: 1014114-00-D. I'll add it to the wiki list.

My green 85 MS is still sourcing parts as of this morning. Why would a "green" company delay the production of green cars? :)

VIN 33842 still showing a March 26 delivery in Costa Mesa.

It only takes 3 days to build and 4-5 days to ship it to Southern California. You seem to still be right on track. Look for your car to go into production on or around March 19th.

- - - Updated - - -

Update!
Vin 33489 went into production March 13th.....production complete March 15th!!! Preparing for delivery or shipment!!!
how bout them apples!!!!!

looks like we will see it by end of this week...4 days early!

Congrats. Mine is confirmed for a 4 day early delivery too.

My fathers S85 moved into production yesterday, vin 35,646. Original delivery estimate was end of April. He requested an earlier date and they move it up to March 29. Car is being delivered in South Florida.

Nice! My car can't be far from production then. I'm VIN 35668.

Should probably not talk about it too much, normally it is bad in forums to talk about people who got banned.

Hear no evil. See no evil. Speak no evil? :tongue:

I just picked up my Blue S85 yesterday and I can't tell you how much I enjoy driving now. The car is THE FUTURE! No more knobs, no buttons, just a giant iPad with touch screen. I already put 300 miles on the car...love the 21" tires and the tech package. The Parking sensors are a must and works perfectly to inches. Also, the biggest sunroof I have ever seen...

I just picked up my Blue S85 yesterday and I can't tell you how much I enjoy driving now. The car is THE FUTURE! No more knobs, no buttons, just a giant iPad with touch screen. I already put 300 miles on the car...love the 21" tires and the tech package. The Parking sensors are a must and works perfectly to inches. Also, the biggest sunroof I have ever seen...
I think, it only gets better! I remain in joy and awe every drive. Not something that is easy to describe to the non-initiated. Glad you're enjoying it!

Was in the new Vienna Showroom (Austria) last week. Tesla Rep. confirmed that there are about 40 cars in Tilburg if one fits my wishes, it will be mine in a week. I just have to make a reservation and Tesla will call me, which model fits or best. If no fit is found it will take 3 to 4 months.

Was in the new Vienna Showroom (Austria) last week. Tesla Rep. confirmed that there are about 40 cars in Tilburg if one fits my wishes, it will be mine in a week. I just have to make a reservation and Tesla will call me, which model fits or best. If no fit is found it will take 3 to 4 months.

What?
Did they give any indication of what specs that were available? I can be a little pragmatic and change a thing or two if I can get it in a week instead of 5-6 months (I don't really believe in the 4-5 specified). But I can't change to a fully loaded P85+ for example...

Other Europe - placed order (and confirmed) on Jan 14, VIN (34818) was assigned on Feb 14. Still sourcing parts.

Is it possible that delivery depends on a particular configuration due to availability of certain parts? Ordered and confirmed 25/12 and VIN has been assigned 11 days later than yours...

Configuration: 85kWh, Black, Tan Leather, Alcantara headliner, Obeche Wood Gloss, 19" Standard Wheels, Tech, Air Suspension, Pano Roof, Interior Lighting, Parking Sensors, Dual Charger, Sub-Zero Package, Parcel Shelf & Ultra HiFi Sound

Just called and the woman on the phone told me production will be finished by the beginning of April. Transport from USA to NL and assembly would take about six weeks, so the Model S would be ready half of May...

That wait...:crying: