Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10 day average per data point. There is no data for this week.

american.PNG

europe.PNG

A friend got reservation # 15986 <edited> after getting a ride in mine.

EDIT: The reservation was actually this morning, within the last hour. So I don't know what the 16xxx means above, but probably not true.
Hm. Strikes me there might not be a real-time unified DB to draw #s from, but rather a "daily batch" each locale has to distribute, so a higher # at one place could go out before a lower # at another.

Could be "issued" in small local daily batches. Otherwise it's hard to explain the 16xxx issued before the 159xx, no?

Or maybe BMW owners are so enthusiastic about the Model S, that they are reduced to lying to their friends about a reservation just so they can look cool :)

- - - Updated - - -

A friend got reservation # 15986 <edited> after getting a ride in mine.

EDIT: The reservation was actually this morning, within the last hour. So I don't know what the 16xxx means above, but probably not true.

After I saw the timestamp on GDH's post I had my own questions about the Bimmerfest post that I referenced. The reservation number (16XXX) was written in the context that demand for the Model S is through the roof. Might be that 16XXX is more impressive than writing 15XXX, and closer to the truth considering it was probably just a few dozen short of that number.