Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are booked for factory pickup on Tuesday 28th, then driving south down the coast road. Picking up a rescue puppy on the way down. There will definitely be others in front of us, my travel schedule didn't allow us to do the earliest pickup.

Wait! Wait! You're going to put a brand new puppy (a resuce at that) 'INTO' your brand new 100k car?! Wow! Imagine that, all you (fill in word of choice) who claim it's a rich man's 'toy'. Somebody using it for an every day, normal people occurance.

You do realize now that you're up for sainthood having done TWO wonderful things in one day. :)

Well, if he's getting a poodle he'd be puting a rich man's toy in a rich man's toy.

Being a rescue, we don't know for sure, but the vet thinks she's a cross between a dachsund and an italian greyhound. Cost a couple of hundred (for "fixing" and other rescue costs), plus accessories. A bit over a year old, so not technically a puppy. I think this is off topic, sorry.

Being a rescue, we don't know for sure, but the vet thinks she's a cross between a dachsund and an italian greyhound. Cost a couple of hundred (for "fixing" and other rescue costs), plus accessories. A bit over a year old, so not technically a puppy. I think this is off topic, sorry.

Not off topic, those are relevant parameters of the first puppy test of the Model S.

Italian Doxie, Dachshund / Italian Greyhound Hybrid, Italian Doxies
ItalianDoxieDachshundGreyhoundHybridPeanut1.JPG