Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just being treated like a human being is good enough for me:wink:

Someday I'd like to hear your story. Perhaps we meet at a LA drive or maybe

California State University, Fullerton to celebrate the unveiling of 1-megawatt of solar energy and electric vehicle charging stations! Jan 13th

Amanda Leath
PR & Events Manager

Mainstream Energy | REC Solar | AEE Solar

775 Fiero Lane, Suite 200
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Office (805) 540-5495

They somehow messed up my reservation and I got lumped in with the General Signature orders, within 24 hours my queue number should change over to the Roadster Owner list.

For what its worth I was #XXXX on the Signature list, I will update with my number once I get transferred to the other ist.

Last edited by a moderator:
They somehow messed up my reservation and I got lumped in with the General Signature orders, within 24 hours my queue number should change over to the Roadster Owner list.

For what its worth I was #XXXX on the Signature list, I will update with my number once I get transferred to the other ist.
A screenshot of that might be a collector's item. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the purchasing page, the US Signature Editions are SOLD OUT and a waitlist is promised to be set up by the end of January.

Waitlist for what? Maybe I'm incorrect, but I has assumed that there would only be 1000 US Signature models. Ever. Are they planning on making a Signature run every model year?

The only thing that I can think of is that they will start a wait list in case folks drop their Signature reservation. I wonder if that means that they will compress the list by the end of January?

On the purchasing page, the US Signature Editions are SOLD OUT and a waitlist is promised to be set up by the end of January.

I wonder if it is also now closed to Roadster owners or if Roadster owners can still order and take people on the general Sig Model S list off the list?

I wonder if it is also now closed to Roadster owners or if Roadster owners can still order and take people on the general Sig Model S list off the list?

I would be shocked to find out that they were doing that. Can you imagine the idea of someone who has a confirmed Signature reservation getting an email saying that they had been bumped because a Roadster owner decided they wanted one now? Tesla would almost certainly lose that sale (or they would if they did that to me). I could imagine them giving Roadster owners priority on a non-published wait list in the event that a Sig reservation is dropped, however.

Waitlist for what? Maybe I'm incorrect, but I has assumed that there would only be 1000 US Signature models. Ever. Are they planning on making a Signature run every model year?
Nah, I'm sure it's in the event current holders cancel (either back to general or decide not to get the car at all). It's also possible they have some gaps as people have already dropped out but they haven't compressed the list yet.

I'm sure it's in the event current holders cancel (either back to general or decide not to get the car at all).

Hi all.

strider is exactly right, the wait list will be used to fill slots in the event current Sig Reservation Holders cancel or go to General Production.

Lyon, we only plan to do 1,000 and there is no plan to do a Sig Series every year.

We WILL NOT bump anyone with a confirmed reservation to make room for anyone... even Elon :)

Hope this helps... George

Hi. I'm actually here a lot. I love this forum :) Just thought I'd jump in to clarify a few things.

As you might expect, for lots of reasons, I can't participate much, but I do read as much as I can as often as I can... In short, no "Ask George" stickies.

Have a great weekend! George

Hi. I'm actually here a lot. I love this forum :) Just thought I'd jump in to clarify a few things.

As you might expect, for lots of reasons, I can't participate much, but I do read as much as I can as often as I can... In short, no "Ask George" stickies.

Have a great weekend! George
Welcome! Great to hear you love this forum :) As you can see, a lot of people love Tesla ;)

I'm still a bit skeptical if you are the REAL George, since we are still on the internet... It's not the first time people tried to do such things. For now I'll keep believing it is the real George Blankenship :)

I'm the one who is reviewing your 3-Phase presentation with JB (and others) and attended the September opening in Eindhoven :)
Great! I couldn't be at the Eindhoven store opening due to my trip around CA, but that made me attend the October 1st event.

Anyway, welcome at the forum (again)! As you can see there is a bunch of dedicated Tesla fans here.