Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm 16,160. P85. Reserved 12/19. I've been thinking about it for the past two years. A friend of mine purchased the limited signature with the factory tour, etc. He got his car a few weeks ago and I went for another drive with him yesterday and that put me over. I really should have put down a deposit ages ago and kept the option open. Oh well! 9 months? Year?

If you're #16,160 I bet you'll get it by Sept. 2013. I was #P3167 and waited almost 2 years. Just got delivered last Sat!

Nitpicker's corner: 16,384 ("16K") doesn't relate to storage (much less memory storage specifically) until you add the B (bytes) or b (bits) behind it. Granted folks have gotten lazy about the units ("16K" vs. "16KB") in advertisements and discussions. As an example, a 16K RPM drive (though I've only seen 15K drives...) would likely have far more than 16KB of storage.

Nitpicker's corner: 16,384 ("16K") doesn't relate to storage (much less memory storage specifically) until you add the B (bytes) or b (bits) behind it. Granted folks have gotten lazy about the units ("16K" vs. "16KB") in advertisements and discussions. As an example, a 16K RPM drive (though I've only seen 15K drives...) would likely have far more than 16KB of storage.

I don't understand where the nitpicking is directed? Wattson *did* have the B in there.

Hi guys,
Glad to be on the forum...been over at the TeslaMotors official site for awhile but this one seems to be a lot more active!
Anyways just wanted to share that I live in New Zealand and we placed our Model S reservation through the Australian store back in late July 2012...we were given P35...not sure if this is an Australian/New Zealand wide number or a New Zealand specific number? What tally do you guys have so far for this region of the world?

I guess the reservation numbers we had been hearing previously were US specific reservations...and I guess those are some where near 16,500 now?
Any idea on a worldwide number yet? I was hoping they would sell out 2013 production before the end of the year in terms of worldwide reservations...would be good to hand that bit of info over to the Tesla nay-sayers before New Year's.

All the best!