Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S software updates

Do you feel the last update is even worth going out in the cold to your car to start the update?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL nice edit. Still the dumbest thing I've ever heard though that'd be like buying a tesla house then after a month they take the padlock off your toilet so you can use it then 6 months down the line they take the padlock off your breaker box so you have electricity then after a year water. you see where I'm going with this

I do have to disagree with you on that point. It's more like buying the house and then 6 months later they add a utility sink in your laundry room, then 6 months later they add a bidet to your bathroom, then another month later they add gutters to your house, etc.

I do have to disagree with you on that point. It's more like buying the house and then 6 months later they add a utility sink in your laundry room, then 6 months later they add a bidet to your bathroom, then another month later they add gutters to your house, etc.
Yes your example is more accurate but it's splitting hairs I got my point across. Not sure how I feel about the whole bidet thing they can leave that feature out. Lol

• Funny
Reactions: ahkahn
I'd rather have a constant flow of incremental, small updates, than a large batch every 4/8 years.

100000% agree. Give me an update every couple weeks and I'm like a kid in a candy store. It gives you the excitement of driving a "new" car every single time. Don't agree? How many people post videos of their driving with every new update? It's clearly a good day when you get an update.

Reactions: Gibson