Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 90D with Premium vin 4936 went in production earlier this week. My DS said that it takes 3-4 weeks for production, 1-2 weeks for testing and 12-14 days for shipping to Chicago. I am hoping to get the car end of June or the beginning of July. Because this is right on the end of Q2 I am hoping that they will rush it so that I get it before the first of July. Given my DS's timeline I should get it between June 27th using the most optimistic time line and July 11th using the more pessimistic timeline.

My 90D with Premium vin 4936 went in production earlier this week. My DS said that it takes 3-4 weeks for production, 1-2 weeks for testing and 12-14 days for shipping to Chicago. I am hoping to get the car end of June or the beginning of July. Because this is right on the end of Q2 I am hoping that they will rush it so that I get it before the first of July. Given my DS's timeline I should get it between June 27th using the most optimistic time line and July 11th using the more pessimistic timeline.
3-4 weeks build time seems like a long estimate, I believe/hope it has sped up since those estimates were being made last month.

I'm excited so I need to put it out there, my MX entered production today! My DS shot me an email to let me know. My VIN is 46XX, and I ordered a 90D, with Obsidian black metallic, 20" wheels, black leather, carbon fiber, 6 seat, and then every other option. Psyched!