Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do any of you have your purchase agreement in your document section of MyTesla? There is an estimated delivery date (mine says June 11th for vin 58xx). Wonder how accurate that date might be. I have no delivery date shown on MyTesla but my DS, who always responds within a day, said June as well.
I do not have MVPA yet, but I also do not have any delivery date on my page either... DS said mid late June for me. I asked politely for MVPA, hopefully you are starting production... Seems like that would be the timeline anyhow.

Just emailed with my DS in Atlanta (Zach). He says my car is finally out of production and being handed off to logistics for its cross-country move. However, he says he doesn't expect to have delivery until June! So much for April - Early May! LOL
Congrats! One step closer...we have the same DS in Zach and mine has been listed as "end of line" for 2 weeks now. Haven't spoken to mine since last week but hoping my 49XX vin makes it on the same train as yours. Do you have an idea of when yours entered production? Also, when did you confirm your order?

So I guess I am going to be part of this thread.

Ordered/confirmed January. VIN 4xxx

Hadn't bothered my DS in 2 weeks, but because of the positive things I was seeing on the forums re: ramping up of production and other members getting delivery dates...I though i'd ask.

NO. Same junk. No in production. "Maybe" going into production next week. *sigh* who knows....

I asked my DS for an update today. Confirmed my order on 4/19/16 and he stated "Your X should go into production later this month and we're currently targeting the latter half of June. Our team will follow up with you". I live in
S. Florida

Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Accessory Hitch

I asked my DS for an update today. Confirmed my order on 4/19/16 and he stated "Your X should go into production later this month and we're currently targeting the latter half of June. Our team will follow up with you". I live in
S. Florida

Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch

Vin is 67XX

Reactions: esk8mw
S. Florida

Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch

Sounds about right, I'm one week ahead of your confirmation and got the same response. Hoping it is closer to mid June.

Talked with my DS again today(she always responds within a day or two). My order was confirmed 4/24 and she said my model X is scheduled to start production end of May. With a delivery of mid June. I live in California.
VIN 7006
90D
Fully loaded except for towing.

Talked with my DS again today(she always responds within a day or two). My order was confirmed 4/24 and she said my model X is scheduled to start production end of May. With a delivery of mid June. I live in California.
VIN 7006
90D

Here's hoping I'll somehow remain in the June club. I'm in Illinois, VIN 7101, April 28th confirmation and was told by my DS today that my mid-June delivery was most likely gong to be late July/early August. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and watching this forum.

I confirmed my order of a 90D on February 10. My VIN is 46XX. I have not received my X yet. My DS said he hopes for production to start at the end of the month for early June delivery. It will be delivered to Nashville. I ordered it fully loaded but with 20 inch wheels and no Performance.

S. Florida

Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch

Vin is 67XX

Sounds about right, I'm one week ahead of your confirmation and got the same response. Hoping it is closer to mid June.

VIN 7006
90D
I'm right there with you guys. 4/16 confirmed with a 6505 VIN. Mid June sounds good. I haven't bothered my DS about this but might reach out soon.

I'm right there with you guys. 4/16 confirmed with a 6505 VIN. Mid June sounds good. I haven't bothered my DS about this but might reach out soon.

As am I. 6714, details in my signature. My DS was more conservative. Said scheduled for production early June, 3-6 weeks at factory, then another week at the SC. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I get it before July. But with lots of reports of the factory running smoother, I'm getting hopeful....

Ugh! Late July/early August, And you have a VIN, this is killing me!

Can you, or someone else as well, explain why some people who have clearly ordered before many of us do not have a VIN yet? I don't fully understand the production process so I don't understand how these just aren't immediately assigned. I received mine immediately after the 7-day window. I assumed that was just standard procedure until reading these posts.

Can you, or someone else as well, explain why some people who have clearly ordered before many of us do not have a VIN yet? I don't fully understand the production process so I don't understand how these just aren't immediately assigned. I received mine immediately after the 7-day window. I assumed that was just standard procedure until reading these posts.
Tesla builds in batches depending upon the options selected and doesn't build in strict VIN order, so it's common for some orders to not match order entry date order.

• Helpful
Reactions: WABarb