Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess mine has a lot more issues than yours. Zach is my DS as well. Mine was ordered December and finished about the same time. It was probably delivered with yours. Mine has at least another week in the shop. No big deal, but still confuses me (and makes me a tad nervous ) that soooo much stuff has to be done at the SC. But, if I get it with no issues I will be happy. Mine is midnight metallic silver with black 22s. What color is yours? I will look for you.

Mine is Midnight silver with Ultra white interior and 20" Silver wheels. I've pretty much been calling Zach ever other day so I guess squeaky wheel gets the grease. . . . Hopefully it won't come back to bite me if there's a lot of issues. I'd had hope that with a May build that things had been straightened out by now. Wondering if I'll get active spoiler or not.

Bad experience on my Model X P90D (RED) delivery (yet to get it !):

Booked with Deposit: 07/07/13 (P90D)
Studio / Ordered : 12/26/15
Build complete email: 3/11/16 (VIN 28xx)
Paid in full: 3/24/16
Scheduled pick up: 4/8/16
Email of delay: 4/7/16
Loaner from enterprise (Nissan altima): 5/12/16
Model S loaner: 5/26/16 (after complaining).

STILL NO DELIVERY AFTER 10 WEEKS OF KEEPING MY ENTIRE PAYMENT!

The DS is practically useless - never has information or is always saying 1-2 week away.
Last night he says "your car is scheduled for fixes tomorrow" - not sure I can even believe those emails anymore.

I don't think I have had this bad an experience with any purchases in my life!

Just curious why you had to pay in full before taking delivery?
I was informed delivery between 3/24-3/31 when I would be out of the country - so we scheduled for 4/8 delivery and I got the bank to wire the funds on 3/24 before I left on my trip. Came back on 4/4 ready to take delivery and the day before delivery DS sends an email saying sorry - have to fix more things on your vehicle :-(

• Informative
Reactions: EVKevin
I'm not quite sure how to secure financing as my MVPA is not actually up yet and my delivery is next week...

I have an "order agreement" from 2/28 but I have since changed my configuration and this is not reflected. Nothing else about how much I'm putting down or who I'm financing with....do I just wait until it appears on MyTesla? Seems odd considering I'm scheduled for delivery next week.

I'm not quite sure how to secure financing as my MVPA is not actually up yet and my delivery is next week...

I have an "order agreement" from 2/28 but I have since changed my configuration and this is not reflected. Nothing else about how much I'm putting down or who I'm financing with....do I just wait until it appears on MyTesla? Seems odd considering I'm scheduled for delivery next week.
Ask your DS to generate an MVPA for you.

• Informative
Reactions: Shopi01
Sigh. DSs... I talked to my DS about financing and he said he would generate an MVPA for me so that I could apply next week. Nothing yet. I'll be contacting him again on Monday if it's still not there. He's doing an excellent job of not letting me get ahead of myself, I guess.

Of course, @ccutrer you and I and many others have to pay in full before our cars even leave Freemont because of the ridiculous dealership laws in UT, TX and other states.