Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
X100D on order - overnight, the website flipped to "Your Tesla is currently in production." Still says March - Early April.

12/26: Ordered X75D
1/2: Confirmed
1/22: VIN assigned, 39xxx
2/1: upgraded to X100D and 72A charger, losing unlimited supercharging and ventilated seats
2/3: credit card charged $500 change fee
3/11: website indicates currently in production

midnight silver, 6 seat, all options except autopilot/self-drive, delivery to Minneapolis service center

I just noticed that My Tesla says "in production" and I'm not sure when it updated. I was paying too much attention to the "Estimated Delivery Range" when I checked and hadn't looked at the status line very closely. It was probably in the past week though, since I asked towards the beginning of the week if any updates were available and they said that it should start in about a week (which it did).

Time to start looking for good loan rates...

Reactions: 3s-a-charm
1/20: Ordered MX100D - first day it was available
1/28: Confirmed
1/28: VIN assigned, 40xxx
3/13: Website changed to "currently in production" and delivery date changed from "March - Early April" to "April - Early May"

DS says to still expect end of March - Early April for delivery.

I wonder which one to believe?

My Deliveries (2 X90Ds) will be delivered March 27 apparently.

8.1 is supposed to be out in 10 days, which means, hopefully I'll have 8.1 on delivery. Either way it'll be another week or so in Wrap.

I used AP 1.0 every day, for almost 80% of every drive, so im really looking forward to updates to AP2.0 to bring it to parity (i'll def be able to figure out whether it is on parity or not). I put 24000 or so miles on my X Sig in 11 months, so I think I should be an appropriate judge of AP 2.0.

Also have FSD on these two cars, though that is kinda meaningless in the short term

Ordered: Nov 25
Confirmed: Nov 28 VIN 351xx
Changed order Jan 20th to X100D
Build start: Feb 14
Build finish: Mar 10
At delivery center: Mar 14
Scheduled delivery: Mar 17

Gloss black 20" TST Sportline wheels, Blackvue DR650 dashcam, Beltronics STiR radar detector with ALP laser defense, The Law license plate holder, and front floor mats ready for install. Need to book appointments for window tint and PPF now.

Delivery scheduled for March 27th at the Costa Mesa store. Things have been moving very quickly since production started. I've received calls from my DS, the delivery manager, and the rep from Alliant. So far, I'm very pleased with the experience.

Interestingly, the only automated email I ever received was that my delivery was scheduled. My Tesla still displays "in production."

Delivered today. Zero issues to report. No new surprises either (post line shutdown and restart). P100D, unlimited supercharging and ventilated seats.

Attachments

• IMG_3944.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 83