Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full charge on the MX100D tops 300 miles!

Attachments

• IMG_0680.JPG
    IMG_0680.JPG
    286.9 KB · Views: 116
Full charge on the MX100D tops 300 miles!

Lucky you. I ordered a day before you, confirmed a day before too but because it's an overseas production that gets done at the start of the quarter, it still hasn't been given a production date, although my DS has said April with a late May/June delivery. Can't wait.

304 miles is 489 kilometers and that's important because we still don't have a supercharger in Western Australia.

Lucky you. I ordered a day before you, confirmed a day before too but because it's an overseas production that gets done at the start of the quarter, it still hasn't been given a production date, although my DS has said April with a late May/June delivery. Can't wait.

304 miles is 489 kilometers and that's important because we still don't have a supercharger in Western Australia.
Yes, we got lucky, including the EPA hold release, which was a lot earlier in Texas than the rest of the country. The wait is certainly hard, but think of the amazing car you are going to get, and by the time you get it, AP2 will probably be completely updated to full speed auto steer etc.

Reactions: Rossy
Can't wait to take delivery of my new Model X 75D next Tuesday. I'm just soooooooo nervous that my door handles will be misaligned. I even asked my wife if I should go ahead and schedule my first service appointment to fix them (before I even take delivery!), because I just have a bad feeling that I will be unlucky enough to get them misaligned. :( She thinks I'm crazy!

Can't wait to take delivery of my new Model X 75D next Tuesday. I'm just soooooooo nervous that my door handles will be misaligned. I even asked my wife if I should go ahead and schedule my first service appointment to fix them (before I even take delivery!), because I just have a bad feeling that I will be unlucky enough to get them misaligned. :( She thinks I'm crazy!
Screw misalignment! Hope that your FWD perform reliably

Reactions: 3s-a-charm
My delivery range is 26th through April 9th. I assume such a large window is due to the travel time from CA.
Hopefully, I'm on the front end of that date range. It was "in production" much longer than expected. I'm current renting a car awaiting its arrival.
As per our experience, the range is just for your convenience. When the range is for a week, the car is avaible on the first day of that range.

Reactions: Rossy

i've had mine for exactly 4 weeks now. never even checked if they are aligned. i'm still in the happy-they-opened-ok stage i guess.

Screw misalignment! Hope that your FWD perform reliably
Exactly. My door handles align but I've had a couple of quirky moments with FWD in the first week. Nothing too major yet - I think I'm still not used to having passenger doors that are power operated (only) - no manual operation possible. Starting to creak a little when opening and had two instances in the second day where the passenger FWD wouldn't open. Otherwise great vehicle and super happy with it overall.

Just took delivery in Bellevue. Went perfect. Slightly disappointed with the delivery guy. I definitely knew a lot more than he did about the car, but I also have driven a Model S for 4 years and I think he has worked for Tesla for 4 months. Never the less, love the car, everything was perfect.

Reactions: 3s-a-charm
Just took delivery in Bellevue. Went perfect. Slightly disappointed with the delivery guy. I definitely knew a lot more than he did about the car, but I also have driven a Model S for 4 years and I think he has worked for Tesla for 4 months. Never the less, love the car, everything was perfect.
Having a degree from TMC also helps a lot! I'm currently working on my masters. ;)